News Teams RD 16:- Carlton v Sydney Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy with the changes made. :thumbsu:

I still cant believe the negativity towards Yarran FFS give the kid a go. He hasnt done this...He hasnt done that... he better have a big one etc etc, Blardy pathetic attitudes.

He is a kid let him play and get use to it for a little while and then after a year or 2 Criticise him then NOT now. :mad:

You really don't think before you post, do you?

Stevens' direct opponent was BOG for the opposition in Stevens' last VFL game.

Stevens must have been fantastic :rolleyes:

Yarran deserves his chance and gets to show what he has to offer.

Stevens doesn't deserve a spot in the seniors at the moment.

We know what he can offer but what he does offer is something completely different.

And until he rectifies that he shouldn't get another game in the seniors.

Stevens by all accounts was pathetic in the reserves. Letting a player who is VFL quality get BOG last week speaks volumes about Stevens. Like has been mentioned I doubt Stevens will be on our list end of the year and I for one would be happy.

Good selections but should have had one more Stevens in for Bentley.

With the inclusions of Stevens, Walker & O'Halipin and it's almost shaping up as our best 22 (apart from Waite.)

Guys that need to perform are Bentley, Fisher, Anderson, Johnson and now Chrissy Yarran has to hold his spot and play like a top draft pick should.

Stevens by all accounts was pathetic in the reserves. Letting a player who is VFL quality get BOG last week speaks volumes about Stevens. Like has been mentioned I doubt Stevens will be on our list end of the year and I for one would be happy.

X 2 Alpha. :thumbsu:

Exactly the way i feel about him.

Fisher is most likely a late withdrawal and Clokey will come in,

you heard it here first:thumbsu:

Sydney Swans

B: Malceski, Roberts-Thomson, Bolton, C.
HB: Shaw, Richards, Mattner
C: Smith, Kirk, McVeigh
HF: O’Keefe, R., Grundy, Barlow
F: White, O'Loughlin, Goodes
FOLL: Jolly, Jack, Bolton, J.
Interchange: Bird, Hannebery, Pyke, Veszpremi
Emergency: Ablett, Bevan, Thornton

In: Hannebery, McVeigh, White
Out: Ablett, Bevan, Crouch

Milestones: Dan Hannebery (AFL debut)

Still no Setanta? Needs to be at CHF. Shame Garlett got dropped, but it's time to unleash Yarran. Great to see Bower back. Scotland replacing Armfield was an interesting one. And still no Stevens? With Setanta and Walker likely to return for next weeks game against Failurewood, competition for spots is really going to step up a notch or two. Browne and Robinson wil be pushing for selection also. That is called depth. :)

How is!...

Fisher in ahead of O'hAilpin/Hartlett/Austin!!!

How is Bentley in ahead of Garlett, Stevens, Robinson, Ellard!!!

Why do they decide to give Bentley a go/chance and nothing to Hartlett, obviously setting him up to delist when there are plenty who should be delisted ahead of him.

Cloke on the emmergancies? Why even contemplate the idea of playing dead wood!

not bad selections but some shonky decisions.

How is!...

Fisher in ahead of O'hAilpin/Hartlett/Austin!!!

How is Bentley in ahead of Garlett, Stevens, Robinson, Ellard!!!

Why do they decide to give Bentley a go/chance and nothing to Hartlett, obviously setting him up to delist when there are plenty who should be delisted ahead of him.

Cloke on the emmergancies? Why even contemplate the idea of playing dead wood!

not bad selections but some shonky decisions.

Obviously Irish is still injured? :rolleyes:

Gee im thinking there could be a chance that 2 emergencies play.
Bower and Jammo looking shakey so Hartlett a chance.
Fisher may be lat exclusion and Hampson might not come up so Clokey a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy with the changes made. :thumbsu:

I still cant believe the negativity towards Yarran FFS give the kid a go. He hasnt done this...He hasnt done that... he better have a big one etc etc, Blardy pathetic attitudes.

He is a kid let him play and get use to it for a little while and then after a year or 2 Criticise him then NOT now. :mad:

i find it interesting that he is named on the hbf. i just hope he lines up there it will really help him get into the game and shut all the d!ckheads up

i find it interesting that he is named on the hbf. i just hope he lines up there it will really help him get into the game and shut all the d!ckheads up

He will. We will see alot of dic*heads disappear for awhile. Can't wait to see him run through the banner.

Please someone explain to me how based on VFL form Yarran deserves a game ahead of Nick Stevens.
Team balance. The changes are swapping like for like. Bower for Harts, Yarran for Garlett, Scotland for Armfield. Hence Yarran and Stevens play a different role.

How can Bentley stay in.
So what you really saying is "of all the changes, why not Bentley for Stevens?"

I can't give a definite answer except to say that the club is proactively rebuilding. Stevens is in his (second) last year at the club, was dropped for form/disclipinary reasons (which mightn't yet be satisfied) and the MC are looking to find long term replacements. Whether Bentley is worthy is a separate issue; he's on the rookie list and it's now or never to see whether he can cut it - the MC are doing due diligence. Plus, the Bullants didn't play on the weekend so Stevens hasn't had match fitness to impress the selectors.

Dont agree with the outs, love the ins of bower and scotland but how the hell yaz gets a game is beyond me. While other guys are busting their guts out in the ants pushing for selection he just lazily wanders around plays average and gets a game just because he was a top 10 pick (and not to mention indigenous). Ridiculous if u ask me.

Austin, Robinson, Stevens, and Walker still to make their way into that side at some point imo. Lets also not forget the big Irish...bloody Fev!

Dont agree with the outs, love the ins of bower and scotland but how the hell yaz gets a game is beyond me. While other guys are busting their guts out in the ants pushing for selection he just lazily wanders around plays average and gets a game just because he was a top 10 pick (and not to mention indigenous). Ridiculous if u ask me.

Troll.
You live in Perth, you don't have access to viewing the games. So I don't know how you can say something so stupid as that statement.

Troll.
You live in Perth, you don't have access to viewing the games. So I don't know how you can say something so stupid as that statement.

hahah im not a troll, and your right o dont have access to viewing the games but unlike you i actually talk to a couple of the carlton boys and know what their views are.

and everyone knows yarran doesnt hasn't been doing anything outrageous to show he deserves selection. There have been players playing far better then him pushing for selection so you tell me why he deserves a chance above all of the others? thats what a thought mate.

hahah im not a troll, and your right o dont have access to viewing the games but unlike you i actually talk to a couple of the carlton boys and know what their views are.

and everyone knows yarran doesnt hasn't been doing anything outrageous to show he deserves selection. There have been players playing far better then him pushing for selection so you tell me why he deserves a chance above all of the others? thats what a thought mate.

You rather listen to someone else's views than making your own mind up on a first year player. :thumbsu:

Hopefully you'll tune into the Yarran show on Saturday afternoon.

Troll.
We in WA take a very keen interest in the Ants esp the WA boys. May not see many of the games but as we have a vested interest we may actually know more than you! So try not to be such a smart ass.

I swear if Fish is either not a late withdrawl or does not have a blinder I will insert the Rialto tower up his and the MC's date!
Otherwise looks OK to me. Disappointed Armfield has been made a scapegoat. Not sure if Bower is ready to rock but surprise me. Yarran in for Garlett. Step up lad!
Goodluck Scotland, hope the old Scotland is back and adds some grunt!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Teams RD 16:- Carlton v Sydney Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back