News Teams RD 16:- Carlton v Sydney Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Extremely worried about our forward line...lacks any presence / firepower outside of fev and eddie...better hope we get ALOT of goals out of our midfield...cant rely on fish to be a multiple scoring option these days! Simple if fev does not fire we cant win...hope Kruz spends more time forward!!! Fingers crossed yarran spends large amounts of the game in the forward line too

Albyg Jeff is out of the team beacause he hasnt played a good game in a long time, and every time he gets the pill he shits himself and throws it on the boot asap.

Not real sure Yarran deserves a game, but lets hope he pulls his finger out and has a red hot dip, i have my fingers firmly crossed.

Who were the other outs lads? and The other ins..

That depends on what you are looking for in a player. I have stated many times that he doesnt need to get a stat to play a good game. His pressure is what we need week in week out. His tackles may not stick, he may not kick a goal, but its the pressure he puts on making the opposition backline rush which to us is worth so much more, which IMO he has done very well, so to me he is in good form.

Bentley and Yarran never gets a mention in the "Best" list in the Bullants games, why do they get selected? Obviously form has got nothing to do with it.

Bentley and Yarran never gets a mention in the "Best" list in the Bullants games, why do they get selected? Obviously form has got nothing to do with it.

No form doesn't always come into it. Team structure does. Looks like they want one of either Garlett or Yarran in the side, and seeing as though Garlett wasn't having much impact, whats the harm in giving Yarran a crack? Senior experience is invaluable to young players, and the more games we can get them the better.

Players like Simpson, Grigg and Bower struggled badly in their first 10+ games and look where they are now? Not every player can come in an contribute greatly from the beginning.

Why are people still going on about Yarran, hope the kid does not read some of the crap on here. Let him have a crack, this is a good way to blood him slowly. Lets remember he hardly had a preseason, he is 18 and is in his first year. Level him alone, get off his back and let him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best of luck to you guys, I like Carlton as a side.

Hopefully you guys bring out the best of our younger players, yes we have younger plays.

Looking forward to Dan's debut, hopefully Roosy let's the game flow a bit more, I have a feeling in periods he will.

I reckon today you guys will break the streak against us and we will probably remain with no wins away from home.

I hope it's a good game.

Best of luck.

Carlton
B: Bret Thornton, Adam Hartlett, Aaron Joseph
HB: Heath Scotland, Paul Bower, Ryan Houlihan
C: Kade Simpson, Jordan Russell, Chris Johnson
HF: Shaun Grigg, Brad Fisher, Andrew Carrazzo
F: Shaun Hampson, Brendan Fevola, Eddie Betts
Foll: Matthew Kreuzer, Chris Judd, Bryce Gibbs
I/C: Marc Murphy, Chris Yarran, Joe Anderson, Greg Bentley

Changes to the selected side
In: Hartlett
Out: Jamison

Remove this Banner Ad

News Teams RD 16:- Carlton v Sydney Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back