Television coverage bitch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every opening ceremony is pretty much a celebration of the host nation's history and contributions to the world. At least get commentators who know something about Chinese history.

The amount of times I heard "This/That/These/Those x are over a THOUSAND years old!". I turned down the volume and looped that OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! youtube clip over and over for essentially the same effect.

SBS and 7 showing the exact same thing (cycling). i thought the point of two networks was to show as much different coverage as possible? is there nothing else on right now with an aussie taking part? i'd even 'settle' for something that doesn't have an aussie - plenty of other sports to show, surely!

SBS and 7 showing the exact same thing (cycling). i thought the point of two networks was to show as much different coverage as possible? is there nothing else on right now with an aussie taking part? i'd even 'settle' for something that doesn't have an aussie - plenty of other sports to show, surely!

its pissing me off too!

This is a joke ... 7 and SBS have been showing cycling for over 1 hour ...

Are they going to the finish?? The race will take approx 6 hours ffs.

Its absolutely boring ...

agree with the posts above.
Not everybody likes watching cycling , especially when theirs nothing happening ... Put something else on!!!

This is a joke ... 7 and SBS have been showing cycling for over 1 hour ...

Are they going to the finish?? The race will take approx 6 hours ffs.

Its absolutely boring ...

agree with the posts above.
Not everybody likes watching cycling for 6 hours ... Put something else on!!!

I recall 7 showed horses in the dressage for ages in 2000 as well :rolleyes:. Now that's a boring sport :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, GET over it. The numbers don’t lie and the people at Channel Seven know what will rate and when during the Olympics. They’re crunching research numbers all the time.

That boxing before was an absolute disgrace.

Someone needed to remind the Aussie that the paralympics don't start for another 2 weeks if he's going to throw down like that.

I reckon there's scraps in primary schoolyards nationwide, he'd have struggled to have got out of, after watching that.

That boxing before was an absolute disgrace.

Someone needed to remind the Aussie that the paralympics don't start for another 2 weeks if he's going to throw down like that.

I reckon there's scraps in primary schoolyards nationwide, he'd have struggled to have got out of, after watching that.

Dude, Fletcher is the Commonwealth champion. Bet $1000 you would not be doing any of that trash talk to his face.

Haha, course I wouldn't.

Regardless, the Cuban took him to school. I've never seen an Olympic boxing bout come close to a knockout. It was embarassing.

I guess it's the same old story, you can not please everyone, all of the time.

What I assume would help (and I don't know if they are doing this, because I don't have a proper digital TV) is if Channel 7 make full use of their extra channels. Something, thankfully, that 9/Foxtel will do starting from 2010.

I guess it's the same old story, you can not please everyone, all of the time.

And you will never please some of the BF sooks no matter what you do.

What I assume would help (and I don't know if they are doing this, because I don't have a proper digital TV) is if Channel 7 make full use of their extra channels. Something, thankfully, that 9/Foxtel will do starting from 2010.

The current broadcasting rules do not allow them to use any of their extra SD channels to do this. I’m pretty sure there would be similar restrictions on their HD channel.

Basically our broadcasting rules are total rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back