Tell me why we shouldn't be expecting to make Top 4 this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs, Brisbane are better than us. No one else I fear plying in a final home or away but would much prefer being home.

Throw a blanket over the rest but if we have Carlton week 1 5v8 I think I’ll throw up with nerves.
If we got Carlton then you can expect a lot of missed Carlton calls particularly Cripps’ favourite move of throwing the ball.

We would be well and truly up against it. Any team that plays them will be in the same boat.

beating geelong experience will be hard even at our home.

GWS on road will be big upset if we win

And PORT well they jsut showed they can roll the best.

No guarantees in there
Haven't we beaten the cats the last 3 games and 2 of.them in Geelong.

I doubt we fear playing them

Need to beat Geelong this week or it’s season over. If we get to r24 knowing we need a win to get in you can guarantee this team will shit the bed. Also want Carlton to win this week 🤮

Reason we not too 4 us exactly what Justin said in presser after match

We make too many errors . Don’t look over the fence and blame other . Don’t blame umpires , don’t blame fixturing

Justin said we can improve more . We can do it with or without experience coming to club

The club just needs to own we can do better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Office Smile GIF

Maybe you havent been around for our full 28 yr history?

The problem here is aiming big, predicting big and having the club rollout positive spin is the essence of being a Dockers Supporter. Every year we go through this, and ultimately we're poo.

In the last several years i've run out of positive tickets. 2022 was a nice surprise, then last year we were back to the ol, get our hopes up, promise heaps, deliver nothing. I aint got the energy left anymore to be Mr Positive with our club.

History would tell us we're not going far. Aiming low and being overjoyed to finish high is much more satisfying than the other way around.
Amen. Club almost fooled me into thinking we'd do well!

To the O.P. coz we lose the entire spine to injury...

Not much of a prediction now we're seeing the season in the rear vision mirror, but of the possible reasons, I didn't see that coming a few months back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me why we shouldn't be expecting to make Top 4 this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back