Thank you, Cats and Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

WHAT A GAME!! sitting next to the dogs cheer squad =, jeez the dogs fans were bloody as loud as the cats...

absolutely amazing quality so shattered but very happy

Correct me if im wrong, but i remember a year recently where we beat the bulldogs by a point and they beat us by a point, if someone can help out ill be thankful.

I love our matches against the Doggies, always hammer and tong for the whole match :D
Yep, 2006. They beat us by a point in round 4 I'm pretty sure, can't remember when the second match was though.

Yep, 2006. They beat us by a point in round 4 I'm pretty sure, can't remember when the second match was though.

I think it was a point in each match. I watched both. Awesome games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,

I totally agree with the OP and many other posters, This was a fantastic game which the umpires let go in the last 10 minutes, The best game of the past 2 years, so very dramatic and so full on, Thanks to the Cats and the Bulldogs.

It is great to see some fast skillful football back on Friday night.

A very good spectacle tonight. Umpires let alot of the play go on in the last 5-10 minutes which was awesome.

They sure did, was thinking there was probably half a dozen frees that would have been paid in the first 3 quarters, both ways?

I guess it makes a great spectacle, but it must be a little confusing for the players, and supporters may be a little unhappy with the change if it disadvantages their side in such a close game.

Great game that the umpires tried their best to destroy in the first half:mad:. In the 2nd when the umps put the whistle away it was good, hard footy:thumbsu:

Great thread. Was an awesome game to watch.
Have love/hate relationship with the dogs - it's an old Kelly/Libba thing (silly I know) but I was jumping up and down urging them on.
Just love watching the Cats play footy and the skills on show from both sides were fabulous. I hope the swannies watch and learn!

We keep getting closer to these pricks every time. We were the last team to beat them at Ian Collins Stadium, and since then they have won the last four... but you watch all four games from start to finish, and it's clear as daylight that we are the ones that are coming.

We keep getting closer to these pricks every time. We were the last team to beat them at Ian Collins Stadium, and since then they have won the last four... but you watch all four games from start to finish, and it's clear as daylight that we are the ones that are coming.

4 losses in a row over 3 years, you're still coming? That's a mighty effort.

I thought you said it was Carlton?

Heritage Round on the Sunday afternoon, round 16 I think it was.

Agree that the umps let it go, and if they do that, then they're doing their job.

The deliberate OOB call vs Corey was wrong, though, IMO. The whole rule is a dud.

It was a great game but more pleasing to me was the reaction of the players after the game. Both teams were exhausted but all shook hands and a few Geelong players went to Brad Johnson seemingly in an effort to console him.

There's a lot of respect between the 2 teams. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you, Cats and Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back