The 100 goal game, Hawthorn vs Carlton, Saturday Night @ the Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely absurd that the AFL isn't allowing this game to be shown live. I can't go because it's sold out and I can't watch live because the AFL want to increase attendances at games. Insanity.

Buddy to kick 1.8 while Fev kicks 8.1

Not really, but it will be interesting to see if Fev comes close. I'm hoping that the Carlton mids will be kicking it to him at every opportunity. Buddy will probably get his tonne within the first half. It'd be amazing to see them both get the 100 goals in the same match, though. Also looking forward to seeing the response of the crowd, given all the warnings the AFL has given about running on to the ground.

As for the result of the match itself, who cares? ;)

I totally agree with you mate, there's 1000x more hype about the goals than the result of the actual game.

Absolutely absurd that the AFL isn't allowing this game to be shown live. I can't go because it's sold out and I can't watch live because the AFL want to increase attendances at games. Insanity.

At least you get to see it at all.NSW only get the f***in Swans.If you dont have Foxtel its stiff sh*t.Channel 10 Sydney ram the Swans down our throats.

If Waite goes to Buddy, he'll kick 8. Waite is so overrated it isn't even funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The 100 goal game, Hawthorn vs Carlton, Saturday Night @ the Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back