The 100 goal game, Hawthorn vs Carlton, Saturday Night @ the Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

lol at the security guards thinking they had any sort of chance of stopping anyone running on the ground.

go for it turkey, nice to see you paying so much attention to this game, must have little esle to do in your sad life but post on games that your team's not playing in. Enjoy last week's game did u...lol

What in the hell are you on about? I hope for your sake you've been on the piss or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go for it turkey, nice to see you paying so much attention to this game, must have little esle to do in your sad life but post on games that your team's not playing in. Enjoy last week's game did u...lol

Christ, can idiots like you just piss off. Don't rip into him when you're not even at the game.

And congratulations Buddy, great effort.

EDIT: Now I know, you had no friends to go to the game with did you?

Listening to the game at work on the radio.

Congratulations Buddy!

And isn't it great that people defied the afl and celebrated the goal.:thumbsu:

again, you must have a very exiting life buddy, sitting at home on a sat night posing on a game that your teams not even playing in, let me guess you are single or shes fat and ugly

More to the point, you live in Fitzroy, yet isntead of being at the game, are posting on an internet forum, I know who needs to get a life. Before you reply with why am I at home tonight, I'm saving my energy to attend our game tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 100 goal game, Hawthorn vs Carlton, Saturday Night @ the Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back