The AFC 'Boys Club' Will it Ultimately Destroy the AFC???

Remove this Banner Ad

Maccas could be pretty damn blunt when he wanted to be, which was a shame cause a lot of his theories weren't far off the mark.
in hindsight..

at the time, he said a lot of things people didn't want to hear - myself included. i was very wrong..

in hindsight..

at the time, he said a lot of things people didn't want to hear - myself included. i was very wrong..

Macca was one of the early ones to realise that something stank down at the club. While I previous had my concerns, it wasn't until 2009 and our poor off season list management that I stopped drinking the Adelaide kool aid.

So which one of the current members has he re-invented himself as??
Post MaccasNo1, he was definitely posting here with a new name, not sure whether he still does or not.

Macca was one of the early ones to realise that something stank down at the club. While I previous had my concerns, but it wasn't until 2009 that I stopped drinking the Adelaide kool aid.

We all had the wool pulled over our eyes for a long time. We just didn't want to hear it. In hindsight Maccas was right.

The sad reality is that here we are 7 years later, still treading water and still no closer to premiership

I don't have the time to do it but I'd love to bet in those seven years we would have the least turnover of off field admin staff of all clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I've said before, the easily pleased supporterbase is one of the main reasons the club is where it is today.

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFC 'Boys Club' Will it Ultimately Destroy the AFC???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back