The Ashes, Second Test Australia v England @ The Adelaide Oval d/n 16-20 December

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Any discussion on the worst current commentators is voided while Warne has a job.

Early doors he was quite good. Pity he has gone the Hollywood route.

I cannot listen to Hayden or Lee.

Matthew Hayden - The Businessman

"Charismatic talent with inside-experience makes for richer, more engaging commentary and brings the authenticity of an ‘expert slant’ to presenting work. Finding the right talent to complement an event, broadcast or video is of course key to the success of that venture and we have heaps of experience of doing just that."

The Ashes matter

not some shithouse test in Dubai against Pakistan.

I see no issues in discrediting someone's performance based on their ashes performance against that of their success in Dubai, against Pakistan.

maybe that's just me though.

The Ashes matter, sure. But right now - performing well against this English side is clearly a lesser feat than performing well against Pakistan in Dubai.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No luck lol

The plod actually played despite being dogs nads as a player. He’s rubbish. Hope he gets nothing if he plays would be the worst thing Harris getting 40 to save himself

I have got the impression after all your posts about Harris that you do not rate him,lol.Just a shame there are not shield games at the moment and the contenders for his spot are playing 4 day cricket right now and pushing their claims for a spot in the test side.Sorry to be so repetitive on this no shield cricket games and only T20 cricket to judge our players form on.

I have got the impression after all your posts about Harris that you do not rate him,lol.Just a shame there are not shield games at the moment and the contenders for his spot are playing 4 day cricket right now and pushing their claims for a spot in the test side.Sorry to be so repetitive on this no shield cricket games and only T20 cricket to judge our players form on.

I ain’t the only one that doesn’t rate Harris he’s terrible. Don’t care there are no long form games pick a better bat and that’s not hard

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ashes, Second Test Australia v England @ The Adelaide Oval d/n 16-20 December

Back