The Ashes, Second Test Australia v England @ The Adelaide Oval d/n 16-20 December

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't penalize the IPL for being immediately successful, while other ventures are still lying about attendance's after a decade.

Bbl isn't crap because of IPL - it's because ca doesn't bite bullet & make it a priority. Going back in time to domestic t20 competition isn't going to happen, but it's laughable that some would suggest such a backwards solution.

Ppl who are uncomfortable with change don't have the game's best interests at heart either..

And IPL isn’t good because it’s watched by lots of people.

I'm really glad Ponting has gone down the commentary path. Think he's my favourite to listen to.

Yes. He is highly analytical and avoids the hoopla. Rogers is also enjoyable to listen to. Both have a natural reserve that suits cricket.

That's great, but that's not what I said is it.

Khwaja's body of work in his career has not been stellar and he does not put runs on the board when Australia needs it in a big series like the Ashes. That's why he is not in the team. I merely used the Ashes as a comparison to someone selecting one match were Khwaja managed to get a double century in Dubai.

I said I would have no issues in Khwaja replacing Harris in Melbourne, I merely said why not look at a guy like Tim Ward by way of blooding younger talent.

Would think Street and Hunt would be in front of Ward and if you can believe Punter Harris might still play in Melbourne.Had no luck this match and if he retains his spot the only reason would be he has played in a winning side.The biggest problem with these guys getting runs and wickets in shield is the top 13 players are not playing shield with them because of T20/ 1 day cricket for Australia.

f’ed if I know how Starc took that in good humour. I'd be swearing my head off at that sh*t.

He actually had nothing hard to do bar one he could have went for in the first test and left it for Warner, Warner caught it on that occasion and that one just then, everything else everyones celebrating a international keeper should do 100% of the time, nothing special at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would think Street and Hunt would be in front of Ward and if you can believe Punter Harris might still play in Melbourne.Had no luck this match and if he retains his spot the only reason would be he has played in a winning side.The biggest problem with these guys getting runs and wickets in shield is the top 13 players are not playing shield with them because of T20/ 1 day cricket for Australia.

No luck lol

The plod actually played despite being dogs nads as a player. He’s rubbish. Hope he gets nothing if he plays would be the worst thing Harris getting 40 to save himself

He actually had nothing hard to do bar one he could have went for in the first test and left it for Warner, Warner caught it on that occasion and that one just then, everything else everyones celebrating a international keeper should do 100% of the time, nothing special at all.
Flipper would have caught that.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ashes, Second Test Australia v England @ The Adelaide Oval d/n 16-20 December

Back