Game Day The battle of the Port, v Freeo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose by what 25 points today we finish 3rd and go to Geelong.
Depends what Freo kick.

If Freo kick 63pts or less, then we can lose by 25 pts and finish 2nd

After 63 pts it slowly decreases. If Freo kick 93pts we have to kick at least 72pts

Our 6th final against Geelong, the 4th qualifying final.

We just can't get away from these blokes.
3 home QF's, 3 wins - 2004, 2020, and 2021.

Our 6th final against Geelong, the 4th qualifying final.

We just can't get away from these blokes.

My first thought is 'well, I guess they play a lot of finals so you're likely to come up against them' but then again so do Sydney and we've only played them in a final once and not for 21 years.

Simple equation, win or lose by 18 pts or less and we guarantee being the 17th least worst side.

It just doesn't feel like we are the 2nd best side in 2024.

Lose by more than 18pts then its dependent on what Freo kick.

An 18pt loss just sneaks us in if Freo kick 120pts. A miracle has to happen for Freo to kick 120+pts.

Freo's 2 biggest scores this year have been against a hapless, hopeless, water buffalo walling in mud Melbourne - 141pts in Alice Springs and 116pts at Perth Stadium.

Cupla Bourbons on the cards?

I spent all my money on whiskey last night. Started at Bad Dog and ended up at LowLife.
I think my brain fell out at some point.

Simple equation, win or lose by 18 pts or less and we guarantee being the 17th least worst side.

It just doesn't feel like we are the 2nd best side in 2024.

Lose by more than 18pts then its dependent on what Freo kick.

An 18pt loss just sneaks us in if Freo kick 120pts. A miracle has to happen for Freo to kick 120+pts.

Freo's 2 biggest scores this year have been against a hapless, hopeless, water buffalo walling in mud Melbourne - 141pts in Alice Springs and 116pts at Perth Stadium.
Don't worry, defensive juggernaut Jed is on the case.

What would be the most Hinkley thing to do in the history of Hinkley in a must win game.

Send Ratagolea back or put Burton on their best forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back