Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it will actually be a high scoring game somehow. It's one of the rare occasions that both sides are known for their attack. Probably going back 10 years you could probably only say that happened in 2011 and 2008, both of which were high scoring too.

LOL @ NicNat, he is a terrible player. Great ruck taps but that is where his game ends. He stands around the region where the ball is in duspute wondering exactly where he should be and what he should do in a sick parody of Majak Daw. He averages 1.89 marks per game. In the early '80s we had Ian Paton, a terrible ruckman for tapping, superb around the ground. That's what we want. I'd love to know what people see in NicNat. How many flags have west coast won in his career if ruck taps are so all important. They are 55-45 at best.

Nic Nat will win the Norm Smith now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CQR8pUAVEAAgrDt.jpg:large

dont know about you lot but i reckon there will be a few people around australia who support wce who may not have dry eyes if we win this considering everything we've been through for the past 9 years.

nic nat winning it for his mum will be something. i reckon hell play his heart out tomorrow.

eagles by 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back