Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Insomnia is cranking up as we get closer to the big day. Coincidentally productivity at work is rapidly decreasing as the week has rolled on. It's literally all I think about 24/7.

Surely if your team is in the granny you should get the week off as a special kind of leave right?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Same? Its the last thing i think about before i go to sleep and the first thing i think about when i arise. Have loved this week so much, thurs morning was only a lil speed bump.

Just wanna say now guys - cos I'll be too bitter and upset after the game - but if you win the premiership this year it'll be one of the great footy achievements. Given the injuries you've suffered, having to make a hard call on Woosha, then taking a big risk on an untried Simpson, quite an inexperienced side, coping with life after Cox & Glass, a few risks with recruiting that have paid off etc etc etc... Would be an enormous triumph for you guys.

If you don't win you'll be shattered but I think this is the beginning of a long journey at the top for your club.

Just wanna say now guys - cos I'll be too bitter and upset after the game - but if you win the premiership this year it'll be one of the great footy achievements. Given the injuries you've suffered, having to make a hard call on Woosha, then taking a big risk on an untried Simpson, quite an inexperienced side, coping with life after Cox & Glass, a few risks with recruiting that have paid off etc etc etc... Would be an enormous triumph for you guys.

If you don't win you'll be shattered but I think this is the beginning of a long journey at the top for your club.
Thanks for the kind words.

The Bay persona vs the team board is always entertaining.

Great to see so many opposition supporters popping in to wish the Eagles good luck...kinda reminds me of Flying High...

fd1163428f3a930756d1babb67db5adf557daaf02f53f2a067aec3546bf182a9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see so many opposition supporters popping in to wish the Eagles good luck...kinda reminds me of Flying High...

fd1163428f3a930756d1babb67db5adf557daaf02f53f2a067aec3546bf182a9.jpg

Bloody hell. I have been drinking too much. When I first looked at that I thought it was Starwars with chewbacca on the left?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back