The Bigfooty NBA Week 17 Thread - "Insane" trade sees Aussie NBA Star Kyrie Irving headed to the Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Assume westbrook gets bought out by utah but surely they can get more than just a future 1st for taking on westbrook and sending out conley

Horrific deal for Utah that. With the way Conleys playing and his decent salary when compared to others they could get a future 1st and take on like 10 mill less in salary then Russ's buyout easily

Im also not sure why they would want to get rid of Conley in any way myself. Will have value next year as a expiring so can afford to keep tight and get a better deal

How the **** are Lakers continously getting these trades? Westbrook is in no way absolutely no way category of having that many picks/players traded for him. He’s a 6th man these days. 35 years old.
Pretty sure Lakers add more to these trades outside of the official.

Eh. AD and Lebron isn’t going to be carrying this team much longer

Unless Kevin Durant joining nothing is fixing the Wolves.

Dont get why Wizards are persisting with Porzingis. Time to move him on and give Kuzma everything he wants
No chance. Still enough in the cap for Kuzma and Porzingis. Kuzma will get everything he wants. Offloaded Hachimura to allow this.
Would very much love Beal to just move on. Super max for a bench/back up All Star game player. Nuts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westbrick an expiring deal, Conley and Beasley not.
you gave up two decent rotation players to get back a negative asset with only one protected first coming back? So you can have free cap space as a tanking team in Utah? I mean I guess it might work but I don’t rate it

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 17 Thread - "Insane" trade sees Aussie NBA Star Kyrie Irving headed to the Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back