• Adelaide by a little

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Port by a little

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends of the AFC some know me as a troll but this time genuinely i have a question all i want is an answer

Help me understand why you guys rate Fog ? I mean we all like blokes who don't mind a bit of biff but that's not enough to base a career on and I just don't see what he offers you at all

If he was pick 112 not 12 is he even on a list still ?

Any other time you can tell me to GAGF but this time I just want to know

How good is Georgiades? Not very.

I know who I'd sooner on our list and it's not Fogarty, Georgiades has athleticism and X Factor Fogarty can only dream about. Not to mention Fogarty's been in the system 2 years longer.

If you asked non Crows/Powa footy supporters who they would prefer in their team at this point I'd be confident it would be Georgiades by a fair margin.

Dam good. Genuine elite forward talent.

Just playing like a guy who doesn't want to be with the club he is at.

Rumoured trade request shot down by Port, he is contracted. Stays home in WA for a longer period than normal for Christmas Break. First two games has looked disinterested.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know who I'd sooner on our list and it's not Fogarty, Georgiades has athleticism and X Factor Fogarty can only dream about. Not to mention Fogarty's been in the system 2 years longer.

If you asked non Crows/Powa footy supporters who they would prefer in their team at this point I'd be confident it would be Georgiades by a fair margin.
hey man I would rather have Fogarty on our list thanks for your input but I respectfully disagree thanks

hey man I would rather have Fogarty on our list thanks for your input but I respectfully disagree thanks
Good for you, that might be the feeling of some on the Adelaide board but I'd be very confident if you asked AFL supporters not aligned to either club their answer would be Georgiades and by a fair margin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The bounce back - Power vs Crows

Back