Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see! This particular one didn't try to be at all subtle, and had no chance of surviving for more than a few hours.
That troll is very well known.

Ross Lyon easily out Coaching Bucks.

Playing players behins the Ball that Stops our Fast Ball Movement and be more Skillful and that something we lack.

Cats and Blues did it with effective

Ross Lyon easily out Coaching Bucks.

Playing players behins the Ball that Stops our Fast Ball Movement and be more Skillful and that something we lack.

Cats and Blues did it with effective
Yet they lost, dave just enjoy the football.
Our backline with ox, Magden and Murphy very inexperienced.
Actually the coaching group has done marvellous job. If anyone said we would win games with those players in key positions, l would have said they had rocks in their heads. Got to look at the whole, we won, finals ahead enjoy.

...He really does come across as person of fine character...all the guys at the club will be better people for having him as a mentor.

Bucks does come across as a great human being - he seems to have gained a lot of perspective and empathy with age

GAGF xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coached well tonight. Mayne shut down Mcgovern. WHE was non-existent in the first half, moving him to a wing got him involved. Don't think he could've done much more. Was a good effort all round by players and coaches tonight. Nearly pulled off a massive win.

Coached well tonight. Mayne shut down Mcgovern. WHE was non-existent in the first half, moving him to a wing got him involved. Don't think he could've done much more. Was a good effort all round by players and coaches tonight. Nearly pulled off a massive win.

Offensively he let team down a few times

Offensively he let team down a few times
Strange game from Mayne. Did his primary job of shutting down Mcgovern, but a few times copped shocking bounces, and at other times was a bit slow/fumbly when giving the ball off. Was great in some aspects, and poor in some.

Yeah, I don't think Bucks/the coaching team had a bad day at the office. A few players were disappointing but you get that at times. Overall a good effort but not our best football for the year, which is what I'd like to see. Bucks has had a good year, doubt the results in the next one, two or (pray for it) three matches will change my opinion on that.

Agree with this.

I have been critical of Bucks in the past, especially that shitty short kicking gameplan that he had for the previous 4 seasons, but last night I couldn't fault him.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/from-shambles-to-september-20180914-p503wc.html

Hopefully this factual post is not deleted by mods. This article is absolutely mind blowing.

Maynard added: ‘‘I just felt like we were a shambles. Like we didn’t really have a game plan, we didn’t really know what we were doing. We weren’t really organised.“.

6 seasons into his coaching career and the players were saying they didn’t feel like they had a game plan. That not me ranting about it, it’s a current players insights.

Hope we gave longmuir and Maxwell 10 year contracts. Cause without them we’re cooked.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/from-shambles-to-september-20180914-p503wc.html

Hopefully this factual post is not deleted by mods. This article is absolutely mind blowing.

Maynard added: ‘‘I just felt like we were a shambles. Like we didn’t really have a game plan, we didn’t really know what we were doing. We weren’t really organised.“.

6 seasons into his coaching career and the players were saying they didn’t feel like they had a game plan. That not me ranting about it, it’s a current players insights.

Hope we gave longmuir and Maxwell 10 year contracts. Cause without them we’re cooked.
I inferred some different conclusions.

So are you complaining that after we reviewed all of those things, we actually got things right?

Other than bringing a Box of Matches and a Litre of Petrol with you, what is it that you want?

He coached well last night. He cant be blamed when too many went missing. I'll remeber that game as a 'if only' game.

Just like his 6 seasons previous, “if only” this “if only” that. He didn’t coach well. 10 points up at 3/4 time. He should have motivated the group at 3/4 into a frenzy.

Not one mid step up in cause they thought it was just gonna happen. And put that as much on the players as the coach.

Finals is the ultimate test of gameplan, players and coaching. And all three were found wanting in the 4th qtr. WCE turned were a 26 point better side than us in the 4th, when it mattered - down a rotation.

Just like his 6 seasons previous, “if only” this “if only” that. He didn’t coach well. 10 points up at 3/4 time. He should have motivated the group at 3/4 into a frenzy.

Not one mid step up in cause they thought it was just gonna happen. And put that as much on the players as the coach.

Finals is the ultimate test of gameplan, players and coaching. And all three were found wanting in the 4th qtr. WCE turned were a 26 point better side than us in the 4th, when it mattered - down a rotation.
Get some help

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back