Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoyed the article. The coaching team and players have worked really well together this season. Whatever happens tonight we have taken some big steps forward.

Just like his 6 seasons previous, “if only” this “if only” that. He didn’t coach well. 10 points up at 3/4 time. He should have motivated the group at 3/4 into a frenzy.

Not one mid step up in cause they thought it was just gonna happen. And put that as much on the players as the coach.

Finals is the ultimate test of gameplan, players and coaching. And all three were found wanting in the 4th qtr. WCE turned were a 26 point better side than us in the 4th, when it mattered - down a rotation.

of course its the coaches fault that Pendles was NQR, Adams got ko'd in the last, Treloar ran out of legs.

Just like his 6 seasons previous, “if only” this “if only” that. He didn’t coach well. 10 points up at 3/4 time. He should have motivated the group at 3/4 into a frenzy.

Not one mid step up in cause they thought it was just gonna happen. And put that as much on the players as the coach.

Finals is the ultimate test of gameplan, players and coaching. And all three were found wanting in the 4th qtr. WCE turned were a 26 point better side than us in the 4th, when it mattered - down a rotation.

mate - you didn't think we would make the eight.
And now that you've been embarrassed with that prediction you come here clutching at straws as a way to salvage some credibility.

Give it a rest.

And you do realise that the article you posted clearly points out, Bucks was instrumental to our success by changing his approach.

So you really look silly posting it.

Last edited:

Sometimes I wonder why people bother posting.
If you're a supporter of our club, why take every opportunity to bag it?
If you're not a supporter of our club, why bother?
iu

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/from-shambles-to-september-20180914-p503wc.html

Hopefully this factual post is not deleted by mods. This article is absolutely mind blowing.

Maynard added: ‘‘I just felt like we were a shambles. Like we didn’t really have a game plan, we didn’t really know what we were doing. We weren’t really organised.“.

6 seasons into his coaching career and the players were saying they didn’t feel like they had a game plan. That not me ranting about it, it’s a current players insights.

Hope we gave longmuir and Maxwell 10 year contracts. Cause without them we’re cooked.
Good to see you only post here when we lose, mite take more notice if you were here all the time, but alas it’s not to be.
Good to see you change the goal posts from got to make the eight to have to win the gf now.

Just WHO is Travis when he's on his OWN board? (sounds like a Tigger to me) And why do we tolerate his constant "snideicisms?"
Freedom of speech apparently.

If I wasn't convinced beforehand, I'm know absolutely certain that you haven't played or coached the game at any level.
My bad.

What would you have us do?
You're doing fine especially as a poster first. Not much you can do as a Mod.

Although, I don't mind that the mirror Traaaavvvviiiiissss looks at whilst posting has stopped answering him now we have to suffer.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve wanted him gone. But I never doubted he had the ability to get us to a flag. He’s come good and it’s a lovely story - but an incomplete one. He must win a flag. It’s only fair.

Why would you want to get rid of a coach you believe can win us a flag? This confuses me.

Again, NO ONE. No one. Had us making top 8 this year. Now we are in a prelim.

Just give the man the apology you owe him.

Need to give more Credit to other People at the Club.

Bucks done a Great Job this Year but him getting a lot better Support Team around him has done Wonders

I'm no keyboard warrior and I knew injuries played a huge part from 2012-17 plus that drunken slob in 2016! I make no apologies Bucks...

I’ll save my apology until we get a premiership,

But he’s passed this year and all credit to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back