Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What contractual reason would have us waiting until November?

Seems very odd

No idea, only thing I can think of is he was named head coach mid-November 2013, perhaps his contract started then and so any extensions roll on from then?

But you’d think any new contract would take effect when it was signed and not at the expiry of the current one.

Regardless it’s highly doubtful he will be sacked prior to the 2019 season kicking off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo: So your sacking me in November huh? Well first up, I’m trading Steven to Geelong, Sinclair to North Melbourne, Hickey to West Coast, Longer to Gold Coast, Gresham to GWS and I’m giving Sydney pick 4 for Hannebery ...... hmm! Very pleasing,that’ll teach ya to sack me.

No idea, only thing I can think of is he was named head coach mid-November 2013, perhaps his contract started then and so any extensions roll on from then?

But you’d think any new contract would take effect when it was signed and not at the expiry of the current one.

Regardless it’s highly doubtful he will be sacked prior to the 2019 season kicking off.
Tis true...But please don't take away the only thing i have left.....

HOPE!

People don't actually believe there is still a plan to sack Richo this year do they?

How ridiculous would our club look after going in to bat for him and promising his job is safe months after the season has ended only to sack him at the start of pre season?

We've also just finished up setting a while new team around him.

Let’s hope it is true.

Then again our new president embarrassed himself by ringing Richo & reassuring him his position - for whatever reason.

Should’ve just went Jim Watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back