Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
30rvi93.jpg

He looks disturbingly like Warnie.

I really don't want to hear that Jack Steven and Richo had a fiery exchange at the end of season interviews. One of our more senior and good players having a heated discussion with the head coach..doesn't give me any confidence for the future.

On the contrary, I’m very happy to hear it.

While I doubt they were shouting at each other, it is absolutely imperative that Stuv, one of our older players and leaders should have a warts and all discussion with Richo, rather than letting it all continue to fester and / or request a trade. I hope he told him straight up about everything that he disagreed with, whether game plan, coaching whatever. And I hope Richo listened.

I really don't want to hear that Jack Steven and Richo had a fiery exchange at the end of season interviews. One of our more senior and good players having a heated discussion with the head coach..doesn't give me any confidence for the future.

I like it a lot.

Makes me think they actually care about the direction of the club. If they didn't care and were looking for a way out it would be much much worse than getting passionate.

10 things I hate about Cho - by Dave

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Rooey is the heart and soul of St Kilda.
He is doing brilliant work as a commentator too.
He seemed very emotional the other day when BT questioned his support for Cho.
BT is a double failure.
In the reserves in 1980 and omitted by Matthews for the 1990 grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m just going to have one last rant before I give up until RD1..

Richo needs to go! It’s so deflating going into next year with the worst coach in the league. With someone who doesn’t inspire or motivate. With a game plan that is Under 14 like...
This is an exaggeration which is being fed by the general pessimism of the fans who post here and a feedback loop of same where one suspects which confirms the suspicions of others until it becomes hard fact - all without further evidence

The club have done due diligence and believe that the course of action they are taking will improve our performance and other KPIs

This is an exaggeration which is being fed by the general pessimism of the fans who post here and a feedback loop of same where one suspects which confirms the suspicions of others until it becomes hard fact - all without further evidence

The club have done due diligence and believe that the course of action they are taking will improve our performance and other KPIs
So well said. This thread is home to an incredible amount of facile grandiose whining about a person who while may not be at the top of his game could coach the socks off any of the potatoes who call him stupid, most of whom would sell their children to get a selfie with him if he made eye contact with them.

So he took two players to some footy games
Ummm why is this news?
I would of thought this happened most weeks and if it didn't I would be asking why the hell not
Thats's because everyone on here reckons that every thing he does is crap and therefore you never see anything positive EVER on this thread!!!!

Don't you realise that as a fulltime AFL coach he couldn't even be bothered going to watch our 4th string ruckman playing for a different VFL club (even though our Ruck coach is the coach of that very same club!!!)

That's bad Richo is!!!

So well said. This thread is home to an incredible amount of facile grandiose whining about a person who while may not be at the top of his game could coach the socks off any of the potatoes who call him stupid, most of whom would sell their children to get a selfie with him if he made eye contact with them.

He's seriously the dullest little man you could imagine. I don't even hate him but I don't think anyone is in awe of Richo. I think he's ben hamstrung by the players he's had in front of him to work with but to say anyone would get awestruck by him is fanciful.

He should be put to the sword as a symbolic offering to the footy gods and for the shame we have endured as supporters in 2018. It's like a Hawaiian volcano offering that must be done when a coach shames the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back