• Robert Harvey

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Mark Thompson

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plugger. No offence but I will take the opinion of players then yours. Just because it doesn’t suit your narrative to hear that others are now hearing similar notions to what we said doesn’t mean it wasn’t true when we posted it

Sorry but my opinion is the players as well. Unlike others I don’t make things up. I’ve even had the courage to say why I know some players where as others just say they know them without any proof. Nothing to do with my narrative but to do with what I was told. Some 20 year old who wasn’t getting a game probably told you 2 years ago there was unrest. Sorry forgot. Mg also said it. I’m shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mate but you don’t have to hate the guy to think his coaching isn’t up to scratch. Rooey doesn’t believe there is a game plan out there. Do you think this just developed when he left the club or do you think he already felt that way and now has an audience to explain it too?

Also as supporters many on this board have already observed the same thing. It has nothing to do with hate more so a guy out of his depth. As GT put it. He is a development coach.

So no game plan but we won 11 games. Now we can’t win with a game plan. That just makes no sense.

Sorry but my opinion is the players as well. Unlike others I don’t make things up. I’ve even had the courage to say why I know some players where as others just say they know them without any proof. Nothing to do with my narrative but to do with what I was told. Some 20 year old who wasn’t getting a game probably told you 2 years ago there was unrest. Sorry forgot. Mg also said it. I’m shocked.

I know players and am not going to produce any proof.

All I can say is stav, mg, and Plugs are all correct.
PM me if you want details

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you saw just one qtr of the Sandy game, you would not even contemplate trading him for anything less than 2 firsts with one being a top ten.

If he turn his year around then good him. His biggest attribute is his achillies heel. 2 first rounders i would take it and run.

Yup. Piss off “Pride Match” & rebrand it “Blokes Night”

- reserved ticketing for blokes
- full strength beer
- Woodstock bourbon on tap
- smoking allowed throughout
- half time stripper entertainment
- UFC cage in stands

I reckon that would fill the stadium. Will never happen though, those day are long gone.

Someone I know saw Ben Long at the game on Saturday night. At about half time, he said to Long 'we've got to get rid of the coach mate' to which Long replied 'I know'. Make of that what you will.

I walked past Ben Long at the game and said to him, “We’re missing you out there mate”.

To which he replied, “Hi mate”.

Consensus: He isn’t really listening to what a random supporter is saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know players and am not going to produce any proof.

All I can say is stav, mg, and Plugs are all correct.
PM me if you want details

I'm confident Plugger knows players. He boarded them back in the day, all the players he knows are country and interstate guys like Lenny and Stuv. Also had a few duds as well. He seems to keep in contact with a few of them. I have had my battles with Plugger more than most but I believe him from little things he's said that match up with things I have heard.

I'm sure some players are unhappy, clubs that are in free fall are not pleasant places. The last few years the players seem to have been happy with Richo, he's more in the boss mode than the Ross Lyon and GT mates off the field thing though.

I think we're in furious agreement on this JB. My point was I wouldn't trade him, especially when most clubs would be looking for a bargain at our expense. Billings not for trade except for a godfather offer. Bruce, McCartin, Dunstan and Steven are the only ones who would excite interest. Maybe Hickey or Longer.

I'm confident Plugger knows players. He boarded them back in the day, all the players he knows are country and interstate guys like Lenny and Stuv. Also had a few duds as well. He seems to keep in contact with a few of them. I have had my battles with Plugger more than most but I believe him from little things he's said that match up with things I have heard.

I'm sure some players are unhappy, clubs that are in free fall are not pleasant places. The last few years the players seem to have been happy with Richo, he's more in the boss mode than the Ross Lyon and GT mates off the field thing though.
I know, was taking the piss. I just find it amusing he seems to think he is the only one who knows a footballer at the STKFC.
Why can't mg or stav or others know stuff as well?
Just find it a bit weird that's all.

Someone I know saw Ben Long at the game on Saturday night. At about half time, he said to Long 'we've got to get rid of the coach mate' to which Long replied 'I know'. Make of that what you will.
Well if Longy is going around saying that he's an absolute moron because players don't do that no matter how shitful the coach is and two I assume he was sitting level 1 where the players usually sit....could've quite easily been talking to someone around him and it was perceived as a response....don't believe for a second he is potting Richo at the game :rolleyes:

I know, was taking the piss. I just find it amusing he seems to think he is the only one who knows a footballer at the STKFC.
Why can't mg or stav or others know stuff as well?
Just find it a bit weird that's all.

No I don’t think I’m the only one who may know players I have nothing to suggest the others know players. To many things they say are the opposite to what Ive heard and the fact they work in tandem suggests they think that gives credibility. They seem to know a bit about the draft and always stick up for our drafting. I am guessing they know one of our recruiters as there are many of them. If people want to believe they have inside info then go for it but when I hear something from them that I have been told differently then I will say something especially as these guys seem for some reason to shape many peoples opinion on this board even If i believe it’s just their opinion and there is no fact. Anyway I know jack shit. He played in the early 90’s

A lot of our boys have had enough. Ghost and I posted a lot of this 12-24 months ago and you blokes hounded us. Well here is someone else’s example. Rooey also wasn’t complimentary...

my favourite was the losing of the proverbial shit over sacking the coach. demanding for there to be process and to wait until the end of the year.

couple of rounds later: coach has lost the players. we need to sack him.

i mean FMD don't go personally attacking people because their view differs to yours, only to then agree with the same people you attacked literally a couple of weeks later.

but that's where we are at now

Sorry mate but you don’t have to hate the guy to think his coaching isn’t up to scratch. Rooey doesn’t believe there is a game plan out there. Do you think this just developed when he left the club or do you think he already felt that way and now has an audience to explain it too?

Also as supporters many on this board have already observed the same thing. It has nothing to do with hate more so a guy out of his depth. As GT put it. He is a development coach.

hit the wall in 2016. that was his ceiling.

my favourite was the losing of the proverbial shit over sacking the coach. demanding for there to be process and to wait until the end of the year.

couple of rounds later: coach has lost the players. we need to sack him.

i mean FMD don't go personally attacking people because their view differs to yours, only to then agree with the same people you attacked literally a couple of weeks later.

but that's where we are at now

Of course we are. How do you know this.

Too worried about our image rather than on field IMO

Roo had a subtle dig at Finnis about that.

i am paraphrasing but basically "the pride game is a great initiative and worthy cause but you would like to think they would get the onfield stuff sorted first. they need to focus on the core of their business which is winning football games"

not the first ive heard that from an ex saints employee

So is he just agree to anything Finnis tells him ?
really i dont mind that .... really we should have the people in charge of the running of the club able to make decisions without having to involve the board or the President ... if Finnis wants to change the reporting structure of coaches he shouldnt need board approval.. if he wants tochange the coach of the VFL side he doesnt need board approval if they want to extend a players contract by under 4 years they dont need board approval.... where the board needs to weigh in is the signing of million doallar contracts, moving the club from Seaford .... all the other stuff let the managers of the club manage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back