The clubs who don’t change their name for Indigenous round are white supremacists

Most racist club?

• Carlton Mussolinis

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Collingwood Skinheads

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Richmond Proud Bois

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sydney White Pride

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Geelong Rednecks

• Essendon Bombers

• GWS Team orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast unser Kampf

• Western Stormfront

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Brisbane Hansons

• Hawthorn Brown Shirts

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong was and still is the only club to have an indigenous name FULL-TIME, not only when the AFL mandates it. All you other bandwagoning racist institutions can GAGF.

Oh really?

8qync1.jpg

Nah, still trying to figure if you're trolling or if you're actually really that dumb :think:
No, you just divvied my post and avoided engaging. Now here you are with your false bravado trying to insult me.

Come on champ, don’t be a weasel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, you just divvied my post and avoided engaging. Now here you are with your false bravado trying to insult me.

Come on champ, don’t be a weasel.
I made my point. You replied with a nonsensical answer about just concentrating all the powerplants in one spot.

Not surprised at all to see Carlton, Collingwood and Richmond are amongst those who haven’t changed their name.

Changing your name to an indigenous one for a week or two is virtue signaling at its worse what does it really achieve?

At Richmond we actually have a permanent indigenous academy to try and do something that might actually work.

Back