Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez fair few posts now for a crap twitter rumour. Pretty ironic to see the same people buying into it are the ones who go after anyone who shares a rumour.

FWIW a mate spoke to a current board member yesterday who had heard absolutely nothing about it. Granted they technically could have been keeping it hush hush, but this one seems a bit too silly to be true.

Crazy Goody is back folks!

On the eve of the 2024 season he's just dropped some serious hints that he's embracing his crazy side again:

"a lot of people want to look backwards, I've actually taken the rear vision mirrors off my car, I want to keep looking forward"

The little smirk as he delivers the joke, perfect.

9/10 Craziness factor

On the eve of the 2024 season he's just dropped some serious hints that he's embracing his crazy side again:

"a lot of people want to look backwards, I've actually taken the rear vision mirrors off my car, I want to keep looking forward"

9/10 Craziness factor

Did he get Clarry to help remove the mirrors? Was that what he needed to tick off for selection?

9/10 Craziness factor

He mentioned environment at least 6 or 7 times. Exciting stuff.

9/10 Craziness factor

Reminds me of the joke he made about the good weather at Marvel stadium a couple of years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9/10 Craziness factor

Premiership confirmed

9/10 Craziness factor

I’m leaning into his craziness

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back