Status
Not open for further replies.

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
i don't get the crows.

they play tough, uncompromising, brutal, aggresive footy, rough a few blokes up and smash st kilda..

then... the gay coach comes out all week with a tv saying our supporters dont want to see that and thats not what we're about and consequently the crows get flogged t melbourne by 100 points...

what a joke

yes boys dont be aggresive and rough up the opposition

:rolleyes:

Sometimes it takes an opposition supporter to tell it how it is. Perhaps you could tell the club for us mate? They tend to ignore us members.

i don't get the crows.

they play tough, uncompromising, brutal, aggresive footy, rough a few blokes up and smash st kilda..

then... the gay coach comes out all week with a tv saying our supporters dont want to see that and thats not what we're about and consequently the crows get flogged t melbourne by 100 points...

what a joke

yes boys dont be aggresive and rough up the opposition

:rolleyes:

Spot on mate. Our football culture on and off the field is piss weak under this coach. We're a mentally weak club and will continue to be under the likes of Triggy & Craigy.

yeah it just confused me...

they finally play with some heart and aggression and the coach comes out and says our supporters don't want to see that...

Spot on...

Apart from the fact we quite likely could have lost...

Tambling, Jacobs (an inch away from 1 weeks suspension), Tippett (an inch away from one weeks suspension).

Take those guys out of our side... and there's a bit of a hole... if those incidents add up to multiple weeks it's an even bigger debacle. The tribunal don't tolerate it any more.

Rough em up push and shove style... but the attack on the ball and player is factually where any teams focus has to be.

How many sides have we seen in the last decade thats loved the push and shove, the cheap shots and still got flogged for their trouble. It's mis appropriated effort, with dire consequences.

Dont even mention the fact that half our squad are on the injury list. The last thing we need is lost players for needless, reckless suspensions.

yeah it just confused me...

they finally play with some heart and aggression and the coach comes out and says our supporters don't want to see that...

Just another case of our out of touch coach putting words in our mouths. Just like when he said we'd be happy with our performance against Melbourne early last year.

Spot on...

Apart from the fact we quite likely could have lost...

Tambling, Jacobs (an inch away from 1 weeks suspension), Tippett (an inch away from one weeks suspension).

Take those guys out of our side... and there's a bit of a hole... if those incidents add up to multiple weeks it's an even bigger debacle. The tribunal don't tolerate it any more.

Rough em up push and shove style... but the attack on the ball and player is factually where any teams focus has to be.

How many sides have we seen in the last decade thats loved the push and shove, the cheap shots and still got flogged for their trouble. It's mis appropriated effort, with dire consequences.

Dont even mention the fact that half our squad are on the injury list. The last thing we need is lost players for needless, reckless suspensions.

It is more about the players finally playing a game where we didnt look like little kids getting picked on...Craig comes out and says no...personality was shown, you were the bully for once...we dont condone that....timeout in the corner.

Then

Getting told that 'the supporters' dont like to watch it. Rubbish, we love it!

Craigy is always talking on our behalf.

I hate him. Get him out.
His loser mentality has ruined this club.

What a joke of a football team we have become.

Craigy is always talking on our behalf.

I hate him. Get him out.
His loser mentality has ruined this club.

What a joke of a football team we have become.

Mate... you're the biggest joke this board has seen in a long time. You've had a pretty good run for the journey in terms of win/loss... finals 5 years straight, a couple of prelims on a coin toss, a few stupid free kicks away from a 3rd prelim 18 months ago...

We're rebuilding a squad full of kids and you can't hack it. Get a grip of yourself or go devote yourself to solitaire or something.

You are the prototype piss weak fair weather nothing bot supporter. Sorry for being frank but I don't know what else to say.

One day I'm going to return to Neil Craig all of the words he's put in my mouth over the years...

can i add a few choice words of my own?

Mate... you're the biggest joke this board has seen in a long time. You've had a pretty good run for the journey in terms of win/loss... finals 5 years straight, a couple of prelims on a coin toss, a few stupid free kicks away from a 3rd prelim 18 months ago...

We're rebuilding a squad full of kids and you can't hack it. Get a grip of yourself or go devote yourself to solitaire or something.

You are the prototype for the piss weak fair weather nothing bot supporter.

I'm the joke.................ha ha ha, thats right mate, keep accepting this run under Craigy. Typical. You're probably one of those who rocks up to the footy, has a bbq in the carpark, enjoys the game win or lose and goes home happy saying "oh well theres always next week". I pay my membership expecting to win premierships. Thats why we play footy for mate. Not to lose honourably or put in a few good tries here and there.

So losing the 06 prelim after being 4 goals up is acceptable?
Being 5 goals up in the 07 elimination against Hawthorn and losing is acceptable?
Being 5 goals up in the 08 Elimination at AAMI against Collingwood's B team and losing is acceptable?
Being 6 goals up the the 09 Semi against Collingwood is acceptable?

See a certain trend here...............We can't handle the pressure under this coach when it matters. Shit, Port apply some pressure on us and after being 6 goals up, we crumble. Geez i could have put the house on losing to Melbourne last week. Melbourne get slammed in the press, Dean Bailey gets put under the microscope and all week they were on the rebound. You'd think we'd be ready for the backlash - nope. Weak as piss.

So continue to accept this rubbish you Craigy lover. I for one are sick of people who continue to defend this robotic coach and this "Boys" Club we have developed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you support the club EXPECTING to win premierships as a given in this competition then your about as valueless a supporter the club could ask for.

So keep expecting your premierships as a given... sack the coach every year for failing to instantly develop the rookies in an instant.

No one would say that the club hasn't made mistakes but I fail to see the case at this point in time for turning the club in to a complete basket case. Any objective observer would argue against sacking the coach at this instant. For a few hard losses we've seen some good development from a big number of newbies... we've seen a glimpse at a future I think looks pretty good. We all know consistency is the number 1 issue at this point in time... let's give it time to happen... or if not this year make an assessment of where we're headed. But this group think hacking of the club is doing nothing to ensure we are successful into the future... sack the coach, turn the club inside out... and replace it with who... NO WAIT... someone who'll guarantee a flag and follow through with it. BRILLIANT!

For all the games I've travelled to Melbourne for and enjoyed with truly die hard fans who supported as best as they could... reading your tripe is sickening.

You give sweet FA to the club, expect everything then pour poison on it when it suffers a hard stretch. People throw the word pathetic around pretty loosely but in this case the shoe well and truly fits. You are the suckiest of any fan of any team I've ever seen... and this is from 2 posts I've read of yours. That's it.

Maybe you should boycott the games til we win a flag. Teach em a lesson...

If you support the club EXPECTING to win premierships as a given in this competition then your about as valueless a supporter the club could ask for.

So keep expecting your premierships as a given... sack the coach every year for failing to instantly develop the rookies in an instant.

No one would say that the club hasn't made mistakes but I fail to see the case at this point in time for turning the club in to a complete basket case. Any objective observer would argue against sacking the coach at this instant.

For all the games I've travelled to Melbourne for and enjoyed with truly die hard fans who supported as best as they could... reading your tripe is sickening.

You give sweet FA to the club, expect everything then pour poison on it when it suffers a hard stretch. People throw the word pathetic around pretty loosely but in this case the shoe well and truly fits. You are the suckiest of any fan of any team I've ever seen... and this is from 2 posts I've read of yours. That's it.

You're a joke dude. Actually, you're a loser. Continue to support this crap that we continue to serve up. Continue to accept mediocrity. I bet you were clapping Craigy off after the loss against Port. People like you should go and watch Pigeon Racing or play Marbles..........

I'm as die hard as any Crows fan on this forum. But saying i want Craigy out doesn't make me any less of a fanatic. Enough is enough. The same mistakes are being made year after year, and it all gets swept under the carpet.

By the way, you're a novice mate. Joined 2011. Actually you're a disrespectful piece of sh*t. Go wash your face.

You are the prototype piss weak fair weather nothing bot supporter. Sorry for being frank but I don't know what else to say.

Are you talking on behalf of every person on this forum??? I mean you're a Bigfooty legend yeah? 2 months on board and surely you've seen it all......

Learn to crawl before you walk mate. Then again, you're mentality suggests you still sit in a high chair and eat with a bib on. You're a pathetic piece of sh*t.

Oh because join time on Bigfooty gives you notches on the belt :rolleyes: If anything, less join time makes you more intelligent going by the standard of discussion by some of the "vetrans" on here.

How about you reply with a reasoned argument rather than attacking someone's join time, unless you are incapable of that.

and trying to get these young kids to play a brand of footy which is too hard to execute at their current skill level......oh yeah did i mention they dont know how to tackle? dont expect a flag in the next 20 years

No one would say that the club hasn't made mistakes but I fail to see the case at this point in time for turning the club in to a complete basket case. Any objective observer would argue against sacking the coach at this instant. For a few hard losses we've seen some good development from a big number of newbies... we've seen a glimpse at a future I think looks pretty good. We all know consistency is the number 1 issue at this point in time... let's give it time to happen... or if not this year make an assessment of where we're headed. But this group think hacking of the club is doing nothing to ensure we are successful into the future... sack the coach, turn the club inside out... and replace it with who... NO WAIT... someone who'll guarantee a flag and follow through with it. BRILLIANT!

Maybe you should boycott the games til we win a flag. Teach em a lesson...

Fantastic post!

You've had a pretty good run for the journey in terms of win/loss... finals 5 years straight, a couple of prelims on a coin toss, a few stupid free kicks away from a 3rd prelim 18 months ago...

TT, talking sense in here will fall on deaf ears.

Rule No.1
It is always Neil Craig's fault.

Rule No.2
It is nearly always Scott Steven's fault.

Rule No.3
It is nearly always Scott Steven's fault unless Brad Symes is playing...and then the blame shall be shared.

Rule No4. If Scott Stevens and Brad Symes are not playing, then the fault shall lie solely with Brent Rielly, but only if Mick Doughty isn't playing also. Douggy has a gold jacket now so the whip marks have healed somewhat, but he can be blamed a little bit every now and then.

Rule No5. Absolutely nobody at the AFC knows better than the Adelaide board.

Rule No.6 The team is shit unless it wins a grand final every year.

Rule No.7 See rule No.1

Rule No.8 Anyone who doesn't join the witch hunts and the Spanish Inquisitions shall be dismissed as a sycophant who is happy with mediocrity and who thinks everything is 100% right with the AFC.

Rule No.9 Ben Ruttens arse is too big and it makes him a slow player regardless of the top forwards he smashes every week.

Rule No.10 Neil Craig, because of rule No.1, is to blame for Ben Rutten's fat arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back