Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If TGO thinks Jordan Lewis' wedding is coming up, and Lewis is already married, does this mean Jordan is now legally divorced?
Lewis is to be re-married in the church of TGO.

Digesting the tackle for deeper truths. Some morsels for your consideration, perhaps meditation down at the local.

TGO dabbling in Choose your own adventure style journalism. I mean who else but TGO could remove the opinion out of an opinion piece?

No context. Just compare. Ponder. Why Essendon? Why not the young Hawks of 2008? The Cats of 2005? Glorious return of, the comma.

Oh, I will read that again. And again.

This baffled me. It almost seemed like TGO was referencing himself but it's impossible. Yet again, I am stunned, at the feed of The Great One.

Oh brother jazzee...you have highlighted beautifully the wonder and splendour of the twisted vortex that is TGOs scribblings.

I think I just cracked a rib...

Isn't he the idiot TGO has publicly smited in the past?

Time for a, fatwa.

TGOfatwa_zps5f3be7d1.gif

I'm sharpening my pitchfork as we speak. We must hunt down this Magnar and make an example of him.

Geesh I thought TGO's life was hanging by a thread. It looked as though Bomber the unbeliever was going to kill our illustrious leader. To see him still winding Bomer up with the Thinker look on his face was priceless.
Not sure if i'm in shock or in awe. Just back from the adbreak and Kingy has said to TGO you were destroyed. TGO cool as a cucumber replies I loved that.
That is the selfless way TGO sacrifices himself for us. His disciples.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO can shapeshift.

Ostensibly he is the chief football writer of the Herald Sun, but his paper is criticised he can morph into a work experience coffee fetcher who does not possess the ability or willingness to speak on behalf of the newspaper.
TGO understands that his scriptures cause distress amongst his people. He recognises when he must appear to be bested in order for happiness and Jim Beam to reign supreme.

Wise is TGO.

TGO can shapeshift.

Ostensibly he is the chief football writer of the Herald Sun, but his paper is criticised he can morph into a work experience coffee fetcher who does not possess the ability or willingness to speak on behalf of the newspaper.

All we got was Robbo mumbling " I stand by my paper "

He couldn't look Bomber in eye when he said it and actually braced himself ever so slightly- ready for a possible attempted strangulation by the angry other Mark.

Also there was " Don't hit me, and if you do, hit the Nerdling first "

TGO is a writer, not a fighter.

Jesus had his fair share of critics too ya know

Indeed He did. But TGO is smarter than J.C.

Robbo knows when to back off and not push an issue too far.

So instead of ending up being nailed to a wooden pole, TGO gets to go home every night to his beloved Tiger, his carton of ale and put His feet up on the recliner...safe in the knowledge that He is Master of The Footy Universe.

And he carries a truly mighty pen, nay, four pens at once!
160557_c3694af4b0288d20b2575aa12283c676.jpg

I did note that TGO was without this the very next night following His decree that this pen above, all other pens, was the one true pen. I wonder what could have happened to it.
Nicked by someone in the Fox studio, like every one I ever had in high school. God tier pen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back