Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber: Robbo, did you order that article?
Gerard: You don't have to answer that question.
TGO: *mumbles* I'll answer the question. You want answers?
Bomber: I think I'm entitled to.
TGO: You want answers?
Bomber: I want the truth, Robbo!
TGO: You can't handle the truth!

Bomber, Mark, Bomber, we live in a world, that has articles, and those articles, have to be written by men with pens. Who's gonna do it? You, Bomber? You, Brian Cook? I have a greater responsibility, than you could possibly fathom... Good word that, 'fathom'... Than you could possibly fathom... Think about... Fathom.

You weep, for the players, and you curse, the media. You have that luxury, Bomber. And you know that, you have that luxury. You have that luxury, of not knowing, what I know. That you guys, are linked to Dank, while tragic, probably won you premierships. And my existence, while grotesque... Good word that, grotesque and incompre... incompre... unfathoma... in...compre...hensi...ble, got it out Gerard, to you. Where was I? Oh right, my existence while it's incomprehensible to you, it sells papers.

You don't want these articles, because deep down in places, you don't talk about at parties... And I've heard the stories, about you at parties, Bomber, you want me selling papers, you need me selling papers. We use words like honour, code, loyalty, we use these words as the backbone of life in football, spent in defence to win a premiership, mate. You use them as a punchline, in your press conferences, Bomber.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination, mate, to explain my articles, to a man who rises, and sleeps, under the blanket of the very papers that I provide, then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I would just rather you said, thank you, for the work that the Herald Sun does, in promoting the game, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a pen, and write an article, Bomber. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think, you are entitled to.

Bomber: Did you order the article?
TGO: I did the job I...
Bomber: Did you order the article?
TGO: *mumbles* You're goddamn right I did.... Sorry, for swearing, Gerard.

Brothers.
Days like today are the tough ones we knew were coming when we joined the cult of TGO. Our dear prophet, is being dessicated, across all media platforms for having the courage, THE COURAGE, to write another piece of emo fanfic to his beloved JAH. While we, may not agree, with the content and will cop scorn, and, ridicule for our efforts, it is our duty to ride, forth, and protect the reputation of TGO. For who are we to question the wisdom of his words and the many ways in which his mind, works.

So Brothers, act not like Peter the denier. Do not be like withered fruit on a dead tree. Get out there and fight for the reputation of TGO. Start with those blokes on the HTB and then move onto your club boards, tweety, facething and anywhere else your presence is needed. This is a semenal moment in this church. I urge you to be a part of this mominties day.

Brother 3GM, Defender of the Cult of Robbo.

Brothers.
Days like today are the tough ones we knew were coming when we joined the cult of TGO. Our dear prophet, is being dessicated, across all media platforms for having the courage, THE COURAGE, to write another piece of emo fanfic to his beloved JAH. While we, may not agree, with the content and will cop scorn, and, ridicule for our efforts, it is our duty to ride, forth, and protect the reputation of TGO. For who are we to question the wisdom of his words and the many ways in which his mind, works.

So Brothers, act not like Peter the denier. Do not be like withered fruit on a dead tree. Get out there and fight for the reputation of TGO. Start with those blokes on the HTB and then move onto your club boards, tweety, facething and anywhere else your presence is needed. This is a semenal moment in this church. I urge you to be a part of this mominties day.

Dessicated - is he a coconut?

Good word that.

desiccated, decimated, destroyated, desecrated. Words, each as interchangeable as the other when springing from the chewed biro of TGO
Essendon's midfield was described as "desecrated" in this morning's scrawlings.

It has thus been treated with violent disrespect.

The wisdom of TGO is often unnoticed by the feeble mind. It is true, for he hath wrote, that Essendon's midfield is led by Son of God (currently on sabbatical) and filled by his disciples.
Patrick Ryder is, of course, young Judas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness, cannot believe the canning TGO was coping for using 'desecrated'. Actually one of his better bits of writing IMO

I hope you choke on your 30 pieces of silver Geraldo... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
You were the chosen one!!!:(

Talking about Ziebell copping a week.

Nerdling, "If it was low it would've been a fine. Medium a week".

TGO, "What did he get?"

TGO doesn't listen to the mindless speaking of those below him.

"I think I've got an ability, Gerard, to read passion and honesty and deliverance in the way people talk. And I can sit there and I can say 'he's talking shit', 'he's talking shit', and I do it and I say it to you all the time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back