Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. Are my beloved Cats going to have to look for a new coach? What's the matter Scott didn't like the defaming article in the HUN.

Through gritted teeth in a seething tone..." You can't bite someone on purpose Gerard. Have you ever bitten anyone?"

The Nerdling begins to simulate biting action.

"Thats enough of that Gerard."

So much emotion tonight. So much uncontrollably profanity. So many apologies for said profanity.

One of the best performances ever by Robbo the Swearing Bear tonight.

Mesmerising.

I'm watching the replay show my brothers..that first 30 mins was a golden time in my life.

We are all truly blessed to have TGO in our lounge rooms 4 nights a week.

How did we live before 360 time I wonder?

I will now down a stubby in celebration

I'm watching the replay show my brothers..that first 30 mins was a golden time in my life.

We are all truly blessed to have TGO in our lounge rooms 4 nights a week.

How did we live before 360 time I wonder?

I will now down a stubby in celebration

Brother Shane Hird the good (not Shane Hird the bad) we didn't live. Until TGO entered our lives on TV 4 days a week we didn't live.

Footy was just footy. But now it's a life and we have all seen the light shown down upon us by Him.

Brother Shane Hird the good (not Shane Hird the bad) we didn't live. Until TGO entered our lives on TV 4 days a week we didn't live.

Footy was just footy. But now it's a life and we have all seen the light shown down upon us by Him.

Yes totally agree brother Mediocracy.

Brings a tear to thy eye duct think of the joy TGO has brought us suburban louts.

And when have thy been bad?

Are you a Stanton lover?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes online HS subscription or subscription to the sordid sites our leader asks us to donate to does make quite the dilemma.

Living in Perth, I would have to travel by horse and cart 80 miles to Perf airport to get a yesterday's copy of the Holy HS.

So I come here. To The Cult of Robbo, and receive transmissions from far away, that inform me ,of His, latest teachings.

Praise be TGO and thy brothers who follow in His wake beside me.

Brothers, I missed last night's sermon because my unenlightened spouse wanted to watch Q&A. Which gives me an idea.

Imagine if Q&A and AFL360 swapped panels. Robbo could opine on gay marriage and tax evasion in front of a live studio audience and Christopher Pyne could explain to Barry Hall how he would reform the MRP.

Imagine if Q&A and AFL360 swapped panels. Robbo could opine on gay marriage and tax evasion in front of a live studio audience and Christopher Pyne could explain to Barry Hall how he would reform the MRP.

"Alright, you marry him and she marries her and rah rah rah it's love Tony. It's all love!"

Fascinated to hear Zayn Malik's views on congestion and the interchange

"Zayn, I like the points you make on the interchange, but really, why did you leave One Direction? I have nieces Zayn, and they cried, they are still crying, about your greedy deception in leaving the band. Why did you do it Zayn? Why?"

Brothers, I missed last night's sermon because my unenlightened spouse wanted to watch Q&A. Which gives me an idea.

Brother Syd you're a genius. I would tune back in to watch our grand leader zap the magic pen and ramble with his vast intellect and knowledge of all things life.

He would gain more followers and crave his wisdom and leadership.

That sly dig from nerdling. 'I haven't got a stake in which way they choose.' That's right nerdling, you don't. Cause you don't FEEL like TGO. You bloody bespectacled robot.

This is emotional

I have read today's sermon and cannot find the truth within. Did Carlton tank? It's worth asking. But they didn't. But you can see why they might. But of course they tried.

#soconfused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back