Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about when he sticks his tongue out...lizard style?

In-out...in-out...pause...in-out...and so and so forth.
Spot on. Love the lizard tongue adds so much more intensity to it.

Also love the way he laughs at himself after cracking a gag/flirting with Gerard followed by "no but seriously..."

By the way, am i the only one who has started IQ'ing 360 when out purely to watch TGO on display later on ?
Heathen. A fundarobboist will make himself available to hear the words of wisdom, as they were meant to be heard, liveish. Use of the IQ to re-watch, decode and record for posterity the utterings of TGO is allowed.

Sometimes when I sit down to listen to TGO I have a clay tablet and stick at hand, ready to, jot down, anything that HE might say that can improve my life and the universe as a whole.

Tonight I had to get a real piece of paper and a pen out (writing on clay is quite slow going believe or not brothers) as I tried to keep up with the machine gun rapid fire venom that spat from the slit of the Beast's mouth.

So much was said that I found myself in a state of confusion. There were so many wise observations made by the TGO of the madness that surrounds a Rd1 weekend that my brain couldn't keep up!

I will have to watch the replay, tomorrow, to digest it all, once again.

I couldn't just leave this post blank, so I went to see what comes up on YouTube when one types in TGO.

Gleason is a fitting tribute...

ahh I see brother syd crow has entered a team. Very good. Post league code so we can all join TGO in DT paradise.

Mmmm..Tiges get flogged by 8+ goals..

The tirade of abuse that TGO would unleash would be indeed, compulsive, viewing.

Mmmm..Tiges get flogged by 8+ goals..

The tirade of abuse that TGO would unleash would be indeed, compulsive, viewing.

Essendon are obsessed by us lol.
HAHA all sitting by their TVS with Willy Wonka bars wishing Carlton to win.
LMAO. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon are obsessed by us lol.
HAHA all sitting by their TVS with Willy Wonka bars wishing Carlton to win.
LMAO. :D

Now smasha...you know IDGAF has bought me a RFC membership for the last few years and I'm not willing the Tiges to get smashed by 8 goals..in fact I pray at the alter of TGO that it is in fact Carltoon who get the belting.

Just pointing out, that TGO would go off the deep end more, if it was RFC, who got beaten badly:)

Brothers, the people's team has been born.

TGO's All Kommers (The Cult of Robbo league (949898))

Team lacks many Bombers, due to, the lockout. This will be rectified, great word that, come round 2.

I'm in...team name Boomshankers:thumbsu:

I feel closer to TGO more than ever before.

Brothers, a question, for if we are part of the Cult and Robbo is the leader, who are the other beacons in this organisation? How can we tell, a "You Blokes," from a Herald, Sun, payee of the Paywall? Who are, the, cardinals? Who is, the head of department?

Is, it Catholic, or AFL-sanctioned, in its structures, and processes?

Does Robbo's Cult have 22 players, 3 on the bench, and a sub? Where does, he cap his rotations, at, 80? Is 80 his record, at the old bar?

Brother's, I seek enlightenment beyond the crusty grin and weekly Tackle. Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back