Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout human history, the biggest question has been "what is the meaning of life?"

I think it's now time to re-assess, because an even greater one has emerged, "who is Robbo calling at 11:45pm?"

" TGO up for it at 11.45"......... there is a PHD topic if ever there was one

An All Kommers update:

Have provisionally added Trent Mackenzie (GC) - he just goes BANG!!!, Maverick Weller (GC), J Batchelor (Ric) and A Mullett (NM).

On the gastronomical side, have added D Currie (NM) and O Wines (PTA) to complement VB. T Couch (Mel) picks himself.

Does E Betts get a jumper? What is TGO's position on gambling?

It was brought up by Eade last night that in an era of equalisation, NFL coaches are not allowed to have stats or GPS info available on match day and aren't allowed to view vision of plays etc..like AFL coaches do.

I was waiting for TGO's response as his face got that big Kev "I'M EXCITED" expression on it..

And he set forth HIS judgement.." Yeah, lets........let's just let them (AFL coaches)....coach,....the feel of the game"

And so it is written and recorded for all humanity to ponder...the 'feel' of it.

Also 'feel' could be replaced with 'vibe'. Cause we all know TGO's fav film is The Castle.

An All Kommers update:

Have provisionally added Trent Mackenzie (GC) - he just goes BANG!!!, Maverick Weller (GC), J Batchelor (Ric) and A Mullett (NM).

On the gastronomical side, have added D Currie (NM) and O Wines (PTA) to complement VB. T Couch (Mel) picks himself.

Does E Betts get a jumper? What is TGO's position on gambling?

Might I say syd...that is a mighty excellent name for the TGO's DT.:thumbsu:

Gambling? TGO I'm sure has no problem with the anyone having a flutter...'it's part of life' he would say I'm sure.

I'm a massive fan of the way Robbo goes about his after work drinks... a real "see beer, drink beer" type of player.

Cigarette butts be damned!

Words of wisdom from TGO.

View attachment 14230

A man so far beyond Descartes' mantras that he doesn't have to think to legitimise his presence. A simple I, will suffice.

The man has moved metaphysics 50 years forward, and I, am in awe. He'll still have, time, to attack the Tigers tonight, as well. Amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo just before on Sen with Ox and Marko

Robbo :

"I'd love to live like Charlie Sheen , just for one week"

If there is a god please let this happen

It reminds me of a footy trip I went on once - to Ballarat (yeah, yeah, I know...most of us were uni students). Anyway, the final day came around, so we ditched the groupies and hopped on the bus looking like death warmed up, a few of the hardier souls trying to negotiate a Bacardi Breezer (or some similar pre-mixed swill). All except for one member of the touring party, let's just call him 'Grogmonster'. Grogmonster cracked open a beer and said 'I think that was a bloody good trip boys,' as most of us vaguely nodded, or blinked our eyes in agreement. 'Yeah, good to have a quiet weekend for a change,' Grogmonster continued.

Suffice to say, in the comparison, Robbo plays the part of 'Grogmonster'; and Charlie Sheen plays the part of 'Ballarat Footy Trip'.

I decided at the latest hour to disect and read the latest offering from TGO
I wondered how long it would take for me to find a truley great piece of poetry
I had to look no further than the first line

Let's not mince words; Melbourne was pathetic yesterday

Perhaps he is talking about the city of Melbourne, or maybe the early mention of mince threw all the editors at the HUN off

Second line in and intent gets another mention

I'm looking forward to Robbo's sermon this Monday on 360. I can't wait for his diatribe against Melbourne, the team and the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back