Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"can we use the word?" (referring to jobe watson calling a new rule BULLSHIT)

"can we use the word?"

"i don't think we have to use the word"

"ohh" (clear disappointment in the great mans voice)

Robbo when asked by Gerard, who would he rather be, Bernie the boss of GP or Adrian Anderson... first he clarified if Bernie was the one caught in Germany doing the bad thing in a 'bad' way... then he said he would love to be Bernie.

It seems he is a man of many talents.

Recently some of us brothers were allowed to take a tour through "Disgraceland" (aka The Fat Cave), the Great One's hidden luxury abode. Each forced to drink a slab before being bundled blind into a yellow cabs maxi-taxi, we were then whisked under last Saturday's super moon to take part in this Willy Wonka type golden ticket visit to Robbo's palatial subterranean lair. While photography was not allowed, I managed to take this picture on my i-phone of perhaps the most important room in the house. Did any other brothers come away with any snaps?

supercharged_toilet.jpg

Thread ended up doing alright in the end, didn't it?

The greatest, thread on Big Footy, without a doubt.

DVC, you know, of course, that Robbo has his own motorised bar stool?

V8-barstool1.jpg

barstool-crate.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/is-the-afl-review-panel-nuts/story-e6frf9jf-1226029660701

In the words of the Sports Journalist of the Year:

"Sorry, ladies, but this is a male thing.

If there is to be any sort of contact on a football field, we, the males, would much rather prefer a clip across the head than a kick to the "cousins" of our best friend."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One might ask, "Were the judges of that journalism award nuts?"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/is-the-afl-review-panel-nuts/story-e6frf9jf-1226029660701

In the words of the Sports Journalist of the Year:

"Sorry, ladies, but this is a male thing.

If there is to be any sort of contact on a football field, we, the males, would much rather prefer a clip across the head than a kick to the "cousins" of our best friend."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One might ask, "Were the judges of that journalism award nuts?"
Truly a god amongst men

I hate to think what it runs on, but I have a pretty good idea.

Robbo actually produces LPG after a pie and a few cans. He's self-sufficient, environmentally friendly, and scored the government conversion subsidy to boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

empty-beer-bottles.jpg

The, ah, living room,

Ive long wondered. When the great man writes his prose. Why his sentences. Are all so short. Now the riddle is answered. He keeps getting interrupted. Reaching for a stubby. Does Robbo.

Huge news brothers.

The illustrious one has revealed on AFL Game day that he has 12 children. That is exactly one dozen... or half a slab, or a carton of long necks.
There are 12 signs of the zodiac, 12 months in year and 12 hours in half a day.

What does this all mean?

this is just super,:thumbsu:
would pay bad money to be a member of this cult, gives hope to fat drunk guys everywhere,

Not all "fat, drunk guys" can be Robbo you know.

Like all elite human beings who reach the pinnacle of their proffessions, Robbo is finely honed.

If you think it's easy being Robbo, and that any "fat, drunk guy" could be Robbo....think again my friend.

For instance, you try being Dermie's shameless lapdog. Not as easy as it seems to be a shameless groveller you know. To be the fat ugly friend to the narcissist. Not easy at all my friend.

Robbo is elite.....far from just some "fat, drunk guy".

There are many other instantly recognisable Robbo traits that hint at his eliteness.........................

Caught the great man today on SEN .
He really is in a league of his own when it comes to understanding toughness .
Robbo declared that he liked Robert Walls as a commentator ,
"He's ruthless is Wallsy , he's the most ruthless commentator of them all "
" Wallsy will kick a player in the head , and some players need a kick in the head "

Now brothers ..... thats real footy insight there !!!
Robbo's understanding of toughness is unchallenged ,
We only need to cast our minds back a few years to his legendary piece ,
NATURAL BORN KILLERS ... a literary masterpiece !!!

And just to put beyond any doubt his total understanding of toughness
Robbo again today opined that Luke McPharlin might just have meant to kick Jonathan Brown in the head !!
Yes , thats right , nobody else in the footy world thought McPharlin meant it but that just goes to show how far ahead of the pack the great man is when it comes to understanding toughness .

And to those who dont agree with Robbo's views on toughness he might just say to them ....... tough t***ies !!!!!!

The Hard Word is aptly named. This week, Robbo comes in off the long run with Hawthorn's Matthew Suckling. In scenes reminiscent of a police interrogation room, at the end of the interview Robbo simply will not let Suckling continue to evade his questions

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tackle

Where did you grow up, Matty?

Wagga in NSW.

Your family down for the game tonight?

Not tonight.

So, by yourself for the best game you've ever played.

They would've been watching on TV.

Girlfriend here?

Nuh. I haven't got a girlfriend.

Do you reckon games like this will help you rectify that situation?
(laughing) I don't know.

Maybe?

We'll see what happens ...

Maybe?

Yeah, maybe ....

Stuff The Great Unwashed likes more than 2 dozen stubbies before work.

7. Tom Liberatore

Can't wait until someone says he is better than his dad at the same age - OK, we'll do it - but he most certainly is. It's amazing what one night in the sack in 1992 can do to your footy club.

Oh, the wisdom!

The Hard Word is aptly named. This week, Robbo comes in off the long run with Hawthorn's Matthew Suckling. In scenes reminiscent of a police interrogation room, at the end of the interview Robbo simply will not let Suckling continue to evade his questions

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tackle

Masterly. David Hicks probably broke into a cold sweat reading that - brought back memories of his hosts in Cuba.

Stuff The Great Unwashed likes more than 2 dozen stubbies before work.

7. Tom Liberatore

Can't wait until someone says he is better than his dad at the same age - OK, we'll do it - but he most certainly is. It's amazing what one night in the sack in 1992 can do to your footy club.

Oh, the wisdom!

All class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back