Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great man is up north is he? Surely he's revered like a god up there.

It is said that when the mercury swells and riseth in those yonder parts, one solitary and ephemeral bead of sudor forms upon the crown of our demigod. Those who have seen it linger at the apex of the great dome attest to its brilliance, and claim that in that instant every book known to man is revealed to them.

When he stepped out of the plane onto the tarmac, it must have been like when Pizarro stepped ashore in Peru and greeted the Incans.

A prophecy that foretold a living god from across the seas visiting them had been fulfilled.

When he stepped out of the plane...

You have been mislead, Brother Grizz. Not wanting to disturb the tranquility of the northern parts, the great man trekked up on foot, staff in hand, stopping now and again to school the local Indigenous tribes in the ways of their forgotten dialects.

A train of loyal followers lagged behind him, weary from the arid heat, but uplifted by Mark's spirited recitation of his most lyric Herald Sun articles.

My spies tell me he was in search of a slab of Darwin stubbies, and that he refused to be turned from his purpose.

When told they are now only a novelty item packaged one to a box, his rage was great. Thirsty and mirthless, he swore an oath that a box would be made to hold four'n'twenty (and he used those exact words) of the biggest baddest 'boys' or he would level with city with an almighty burp - big enough to burp the alphabets of all languages and nations and speaking peoples of the earth, without pause, and with extreme prejudice.

I'm sure you know that Robbo's personal Mecca, where he makes regular pilgrimages to, is up the gold coast. He makes visits to a holy place where he ruminates and reflects and pontificates and chubs-up and weeps and laughs and shoplifts inspiration (metaphorically speaking) by meditating in front of this great spiritual idol.

irwin-family.jpg

And just picking up a point that one of our learned brothers mentioned, Robbo did walk to the Top End, and along the way he assumed the missionary position with the locals. Yes, he spread the word of his religion, and also handed out these copper replicas of the holy statue, which had been personally blessed by Pete Smith and Bindi.

Irwin%20Family

Robbo, I know you read this thread.... give us brothers a sign... or we might have to resort to the Kool Aid Robbo-style - Carlton Mid Strength.

Peace brothers.

When he stepped out of the plane onto the tarmac, it must have been like when Pizarro stepped ashore in Peru and greeted the Incans.

A prophecy that foretold a living god from across the seas visiting them had been fulfilled.

So Robbo is going to decimate the Top End with influenza and smallpox?

That is some conquerin'......

Carlton Mid Strength.

I heard on the grapevine that Robbo looked deep into his soul after "The Ando Incident" and decided to re-evaluate his life. But it was rather short lived.

Half a day later he was rollicking at the front bar of the nearest Diamond Valley pub he could find with a Crownie in his paw.

He was heard mumbling " Carlton Mid Strength is for sheila's".

As the siren sounds on GF day SEN is switched off for the summer .
And as soon as some no name european tennis player has jumped into the yarra back on she comes .

And on monday ...... there he was again !

All the classics ,

Arrrrgh gee ... i dunno , the beautifully timed swearing , the continual references to the need for toughness , and of course the sticking up for the boys just having a bit of fun !

All this wisdom , gained from years of standing at the local diamond valley matches , pie in one hand , VB in the other .

God its good too have him back , it really soothes the soul !!! BRRRRRRPPP !!!!!

He's getting bigger by the year. And so is my plasma to accommodate him. The way things are going, I'll be watching him at the drive in before too much longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's getting bigger by the year. And so is my plasma to accommodate him. The way things are going, I'll be watching him at the drive in before too much longer.
If your date didn't put out at a screening of the great one's interview, with, a Hirdy or a Sheahan or, a Dimma Hardwick or Clarko; you'd give up on courtship forever.

Nah brother, I just think he's an absolute w***er
Bugger off out of this thread then, thanks.

Robbo sounds brilliant on the radio, love his hour with Harf on Mondays.

inb4faceforradio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back