Preview The Curious Case of the Two Grand Finalists Geelong v Sydney at GHMBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is curious. Key defenders with no shoulders to speak of? Or is it the running style?

I think he's great in the air and his strength lets him play tall when needed, with his speed off the mark a great asset to take advantage of his more lumbering opponents, much like Fox.

I think he's great in the air and his strength lets him play tall when needed, with his speed off the mark a great asset to take advantage of his more lumbering opponents, much like Fox.
I was just having a bit of fun. Blakey does not scream prototype. Not playing on the big boys.
He was left lying on the ground last week over the line. Then scragged by a nobody. Cheap shot on Blakey.
I like him loose as a lizard. But he played well last game as a key tall.

I was just having a bit of fun. Blakey does not scream prototype. Not playing on the big boys.
He was left lying on the ground last week over the line. Then scragged by a nobody. Cheap shot on Blakey.
I like him loose as a lizard. But he played well last game as a key tall.

Was the second best rated game of his career, reckon he went alright.

One of Errol or Chad will be completely taken out of the game by Blicavz so Parker & Rowbottom needs to step up this week

Yep. We have reached out to let Matt know we are advertising the Barwon as a pre match venue over on the FB group. Goes for everyone in here too, come for a bev before the game if you were lucky enough to get tickets.
I’ll be there from about 3pm before I head into the ground. Hopefully his boys still come down for the trip.

I’ve sunk enough piss in that place I reckon Matt should get me change room access hahah

How many predominantly defensive players can we run … at the moment we have Parker, Rowbottom and Harry. I really am not looking forward to a Clarke selection even if he just replaces Harry.
A stretch to say Parker is a predominantly defensive player. He did so on the weekend but I can't recall him doing it at any other point this season. Given we lost our last game against this mob in the midfield, I could easily see Horse unleashing our most experienced mid to get us going against Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blakey on Cameron, husky boy Gould on husky boy Hawkins. Let’s go.
No no no, Fox to Cameron. Fox shut him out of a blow out for more than 3qtrs last time.

Whoever goes to Hawkins is going to get monstered, we've really got nobody with the 1v1 capability. Might as well give Gould a crack at it. Literally nothing to lose

Expect Mills to play a fair bit behind the ball to help out our wrecked defensive set up. Will need a big game from Parker and Mills in the guts to have any chance

Was about to that

I don’t think the 2 rucks will work as neither are 2nd forwards

Hate the idea to be honest
Ladhams has played a reasonable amount of game time as a forward for port while he was there and in our situation beggars can't be choosers. Play Hickey ruck and Ladhams as the tall forward in place of McClean. At least Ladhams can move. Unless the ball is on top of McClean's head he is rendered useless.

Ladhams has played a reasonable amount of game time as a forward for port while he was there and in our situation beggars can't be choosers. Play Hickey ruck and Ladhams as the tall forward in place of McClean. At least Ladhams can move. Unless the ball is on top of McClean's head he is rendered useless.
Ladhams has no forward craft what so ever imo

Imo has t got much on his shoulders with smarts

I’m a fan and never offended
That's good because it's pitiful how people can't handle their favourites being critiqued.

He is going shithouse and that's a fact. Anybody who can't see that his form is nowhere what he is capable of is in denial.

Ladhams has no forward craft what so ever imo

Imo has t got much on his shoulders with smarts
No doubt Ladhams is a space cadet but what is McClean adding as a key forward ? We need to try something a bit different is all i am saying if Hickey was to play. Not as if we are going to be any less mobile with him up there instead of McClean.

No doubt Ladhams is a space cadet but what is McClean adding as a key forward ? We need to try something a bit different is all i am saying if Hickey was to play. Not as if we are going to be any less mobile with him up there instead of McClean.
Would almost rather francis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back