Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From all reports Sir James Albert might just be pussy whipped by the note taker who is the one really pulling the strings. She was a lawyer once you know?
Caught up with mutual friends of the Hirds and mine last week. They are part of the delusional bomber brigade and didn't take kindly to me regurgitating some choice comments made by the good folk on this thread.
More beers and they let it be known that Tania has had a very large stake in the legal choices made recently by James. Basically I gathered Tania has tickets on herself and although highly decorated at Uni but with limited top end professional exposure, has pushed hard to continue the good fight all the way to the dog house.
So yeah.... Sounds pussy whipped.

Caught up with mutual friends of the Hirds and mine last week. They are part of the delusional bomber brigade and didn't take kindly to me regurgitating some choice comments made by the good folk on this thread.
More beers and they let it be known that Tania has had a very large stake in the legal choices made recently by James. Basically I gathered Tania has tickets on herself and although highly decorated at Uni but with limited top end professional exposure, has pushed hard to continue the good fight all the way to the dog house.
So yeah.... Sounds pussy whipped.

I have hird the same, quite influential and quite a piece of work from what I was told.

From all reports Sir James Albert might just be pussy whipped by the note taker who is the one really pulling the strings. She was a lawyer once you know?

She's definitely got that mad neurotic stare to her....Not to mention that tight pursed-lipped angry mouth of hers....It's tough to give up on & say no to a mad-root, as any bloke knows!;)

Frivolous claim?
Remember how Essendon's and Hird's lawyers expressed so much confidence in their position? Clearly they put their position to the insurers.
Your absolutely right - the insurer must approve the lititgation.

I would strongly doubt that an insurer is footing the bill for Hird's appeal. Insurers don't generally throw money around to fund speculative legal proceedings. They also wouldn't rely on Hird's legal advice and would obtain their own.

Everyone is also operating under the assumption that Hird was receiving advice he would be successful. Lots of clients ignore advice from lawyers because they have their own reasons for pursuing litigation.

I love that it doesn't matter what happens in this saga, it's never the fault of those who implemented the program, or what happened that should be questioned.

"We are still paying for David Evans spread your butt cheeks policy at the start of it all"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that it doesn't matter what happens in this saga, it's never the fault of those who implemented the program, or what happened that should be questioned.

"We are still paying for David Evans spread your butt cheeks policy at the start of it all"

They are totally deluded. Essendon members will have an equal share for not acting in this disaster when it is all over. Should have sacked everyone and taken 6 months 2 years ago.

I would strongly doubt that an insurer is footing the bill for Hird's appeal. Insurers don't generally throw money around to fund speculative legal proceedings. They also wouldn't rely on Hird's legal advice and would obtain their own.

Everyone is also operating under the assumption that Hird was receiving advice he would be successful. Lots of clients ignore advice from lawyers because they have their own reasons for pursuing litigation.

If I was an insurer, faced potentially with substantial claims from, say, 25 players who have been suspended for 6 months to 2 years and have lost their livelihoods - multi million dollar claims - and given that this players would be bringing action against the club's coaches, directors and other senior management - including club doctors - all of whom are covered under the club's insurance policy - and given that those claims will potentially fill the courts for a few years - and bearing in mind there may be further regulatory action brought against the clubs personel by the government for serious breaches of health and safety workplace laws - all of which are also covered by the club's policy - I'd probably burn a half mill or so on an appeal to try and seek an order that the initial proceedings taken against the players was invalid or ultra vires.

There's a dimwit on the Essendon board who's complaining that they used Victorian lawyers rather than the apparently always successful NSW lawyers. He says the club used hopeless lawyers, claims to know a number of lawyers who agree.

It's all sheer stupidity and it's pretty obvious he has no clue.

And he doesn't realise that no lawyer has a chance with a case that is unwinnable!

;)

I Invite you all to read this post again, and the quotes involved.

There is a very good reason Hird will fight this to the end.

On May 11, Dank talks about an unspecified project.
"financials ready for you and David for AOD project. These financials cover all possible revenue streams, where the project applies."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back