The Essendon Doping Scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

BCT-7OqCQAAtHt9.jpg:large

JTurd.jpg

can't wait for the Oprah interview ...:oops:

FAT VLAD and his broken regime can now start fretting about other teams with obvious signs of bigness about them...

Adelaide, Shitney, WetCoastDuckers ...just to start with:cool:

oh and check the old pics of Bulging muscles Buckley hahahahhahahaha:oops:

View attachment 10942

can't wait for the Oprah interview ...:oops:

FAT VLAD and his broken regime can now start fretting about other teams with obvious signs of bigness about them...

Adelaide, Shitney, WetCoastDuckers ...just to start with:cool:

oh and check the old pics of Bulging muscles Buckley hahahahhahahaha:oops:
Won't have to worry about Carltank being investigated, unless they're looking for a drug that causes extreme downhilledness and softcockery in players.

Can't wait to read all the punishment speculation!

Dons are in big trouble

Won't have to worry about Carltank being investigated, unless they're looking for a drug that causes extreme downhilledness and softcockery in players.

You guys were a green run in 2011 elimination final

They put together the highest paid coaching and fitness staff and come up with this strategy? Are they serious?
Still you can't turn shit into jam no matter how many drugs you take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is EXACTLY the sort of stuff we need during the off season. Tippett, then Buddy now the Bummers on shit drugs.

All of which were more interesting than the cricket.
Andy D's had a great off season, now all we need is a ST Kilda scandal and it's all good....

Does that mean your players soft-cocked and down-hilled with or without the aid of drugs?

Hows Goodesy's form in the preseason - got enough needles on hand to keep the old body going like a jet?:oops:

all that Shitney hardness - brought to you by PFIZER

bwahahahahah - farkin cheats

Hows Goodesy's form in the preseason - got enough needles on hand to keep the old body going like a jet?:oops:

all that Shitney hardness - brought to you by PFIZER

bwahahahahah - farkin cheats
You are so stupid you make the Weapon look like Einstein. And your team is full of softcocks.
And downhill skiers and your ex-captain is a dirty two time gouger and chicken-winger.
And you wear ladies underpants and please don't have a massive meltdown like you did the other day sooky-britches when you tipped over the table and went to your bedroom to change your tampon because I poked fun at your Visy rep who can't wait to leave your terrible club behind.

My side is the reigning premier and your club gobbles penis for breakfast lunch and dinner.

You are so stupid you make the Weapon look like Einstein. And your team is full of softcocks.
And downhill skiers and your ex-captain is a dirty two time gouger and chicken-winger.
And you wear ladies underpants and please don't have a massive meltdown like you did the other day sooky-britches when you tipped over the table and went to your bedroom to change your tampon because I poked fun at your Visy rep who can't wait to leave your terrible club behind.

My side is the reigning premier and your club gobbles penis for breakfast lunch and dinner.
^^ TLDR

Hahahahahaahah - you melting down again princess?
Never mind - I am sure Goodsey's secret is all about those 'cold ice baths' after every match:rolleyes: oh yeah and a LOT of 'training'...
I think I am going to make you my personal bitch for the season ;)
Quck run to mummy GongSwan for some help now...quick..

Remove this Banner Ad

The Essendon Doping Scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back