Game Day The Finals 2024- The Cats v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

So who out of Brisbane and Geelong gets the cup?

This Sydney side gives me vibes that we are in for another epic choke like a couple of years ago.

Can see them crumbling in the heat of a GF.
Geelong.
By a country mile.

So who out of Brisbane and Geelong gets the cup?

This Sydney side gives me vibes that we are in for another epic choke like a couple of years ago.

Can see them crumbling in the heat of a GF.
I doubt they’ll choke. It’ll take a very good team to beat them. I still think it’s Bribane’s destiny. Having said that, @**@ Geelong 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney and their academy is ****ing football up the @rse. They are able to pick the cream of the crop from the academy eg. Sweeney, Gulden,Mills. Then the AFl allows them to nab young players like Nick Blakey, who wouldn't know what a football was , without the great work of the Sydney NGA. Question. Who are the clubs that get the biggest benefit from the AFL? Sydney and Geelong. And both will be most likely playing in a granny next week. Closely followed by Brisbane, GWS and Gold Coast. Mark my words. We are just making up the numbers.

Watching this…god l hope it it’s a kick up the backside to everyone at Arden street….get ya s*&# together coz we’re impatient and sick of watching this every year.

28 years of basically finals year in year out, 5 grand finals in that time and the AFL and it’s stooges in the media still feed us this bullshit that Sydney is a ‘developing market’. Cola, academies, marquee signings, favourable tribunal decisions (Dunkley/Hall), favourable father son rules outcome……..it just seems to fall their way. Just amazing. Meanwhile we are left with chasing hacks like Darling in order to try and double our win tally next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Finals 2024- The Cats v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back