The flag from 4th. Sit back and watch lads.

sick of eating pussy, looking forward to some deep fried tiger.

• hold the BS. The hawks are on it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay I should have said your board money, Mum and Dad are probably already tired of you still living at home.

Hahaha - I am actually homeless at the moment, or specifically I'm not paying my mortgages - others (renters) are doing it for me.

And I'm living in Noosa for free - it's a shocker.

And if we make the Grannie I will be getting Silver Service on Level 2 in the Ponsford with my seat just in front of the Harrison Room.

Life is truly ****ed.

Mum and Dad said "Hi".

Richmond will flog Hawthorn by 8 to 12 goals ,possibly more.Your bottom 6 players are crapola and your're game style will get slaughtered against our never ending manic pressure.Sicily will get reported and give away 50's and Martin and Cotchin will make Tom Mitchell look like a poor man's Shane Woewodin.You've got players no one's heard of like Glass, Nash ,Pittonet and Brand.You only beat St.Kilda by 4 points. Hawks out in straight sets, Kennett to insult Clarkson, who will coach Carlton for 12 paper bags.

Hahaha - I am actually homeless at the moment, or specifically I'm not paying my mortgages - others (renters) are doing it for me.

And I'm living in Noosa for free - it's a shocker.

And if we make the Grannie I will be getting Silver Service on Level 2 in the Ponsford with my seat just in front of the Harrison Room.

Life is truly ******.

Mum and Dad said "Hi".
Lovely I was in the Harrison stand last year at the invite of Richmond which was very nice of them, not a bad view, although you'll probably be wanting to leave early as you know the Tiger train is going to run right over you little Hawkies by games end.

Oh, bragging about your earnings, living conditions etc is considered a little gauche for we refined bay posters:moustache:

Say hi to your Mum and Dad for me, they sound like nice people:thumbsu:

Richmond will flog Hawthorn by 8 to 12 goals ,possibly more.Your bottom 6 players are crapola and your're game style will get slaughtered against our never ending manic pressure.Sicily will get reported and give away 50's and Martin and Cotchin will make Tom Mitchell look like a poor man's Shane Woewodin.You've got players no one's heard of like Glass, Nash ,Pittonet and Brand.You only beat St.Kilda by 4 points. Hawks out in straight sets, Kennett to insult Clarkson, who will coach Carlton for 12 paper bags.

It wont be a problem smoking your toothless mob.
Your only a one-man team.....Martin will do an ACL half-way through the first quater, and your finals campaign will be carried off on a stretcher with him!
He will sue the AFL for medical staff placing a trachea through his neck tatoo's.

Jack will continue to complain the whole game that he actually deserved a free kick.

Midway through the last quarter, Hard-dick will start slamming the coaches desk with the phone and will need to be restrained for attacking opposition fans as he walks down the race.

The Mighty Hawks by 26 points in the end.

143803-hardwick.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The flag from 4th. Sit back and watch lads.

Back