Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Hello
What do we have here then?

Sigh.... still waiting for the Messianic Springfield Chief of Police to appear.

Then the Rapture can commence.

Fail Homer Simpson GIF

Hello Hello

Fail Homer Simpson GIF

Prepare for the razzle dazzle

Hello Hello

Fail Homer Simpson GIF
what can the chief of police actually do though?

By my count I think there is a very good chance to lynch the very dodgy OMGfridge as well as Porps and make it a double. I reckon both might be baddies so I’ll change.

MC Bad Genius
Hello third faction member

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 4 Lynch New
DEADLINE

As their numbers slowly dwindled, the People Of Springfield seemed no more united than they had been before the chaos had begun. While some of the threats had been eliminated, they had lost so many friends and family of their own. Only two of the titular Simpson family woke up alive this morning with most of their well known neighbours and friends already dead.

But still, there seemed to be no unanimous decision on how they should vote today to give them any chance of survival. Right to the final moment, it was unclear who was going to be the sacrificial lamb. And by not providing a unified front, were they giving their nemeses an opportunity to further their yellow skinned suffering even further?

I guess it's time to find out.

principal skinner GIF

por_please_ya (Principal Skinner) lynched

season 2 episode 3 GIF

omgfridge (Kodos) lynched

Episode 15 Weekend GIF by The Simpsons

dogs105 (Maggie Simpson) modkilled for not voting

It is now Night 5.

And for some more proof that the late, great Horrie would've hated (and therefore loved) this game:

Personally I am not a fan of The Simpsons. I would like a softwares developer to come up with some thingame that blocks/ignores all posts infected with Simpersons.

Would instantly improve the wit in the joint from a reader's pov.

DEADLINE

As their numbers slowly dwindled, the People Of Springfield seemed no more united than they had been before the chaos had begun. While some of the threats had been eliminated, they had lost so many friends and family of their own. Only two of the titular Simpson family woke up alive this morning with most of their well known neighbours and friends already dead.

But still, there seemed to be no unanimous decision on how they should vote today to give them any chance of survival. Right to the final moment, it was unclear who was going to be the sacrificial lamb. And by not providing a unified front, were they giving their nemeses an opportunity to further their yellow skinned suffering even further?

I guess it's time to find out.

principal skinner GIF

por_please_ya (Principal Skinner) lynched

season 2 episode 3 GIF

omgfridge (Kodos) lynched

Episode 15 Weekend GIF by The Simpsons

dogs105 (Maggie Simpson) modkilled for not voting

It is now Night 5.

And for some more proof that the late, great Horrie would've hated (and therefore loved) this game:
Didn't I beat the deadline.

Didn't I beat the deadline.
Day phase (8am – 9pm AEST)
After the results of night actions have been announced, all players will publicly vote to lynch one player during this phase. Votes will not be accepted once the clock ticks over to 9pm, whether or not deadline has been announced in the game thread.
So basically only I can be late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back