Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

As what I will call evil adjacent a double really favours you when we dont have a rolled gold certain night immune evils to string up.
There’s also a risk of mass modkills (town and non-town) so I feel a consensus target is safer afterall

There’s also a risk of mass modkills (town and non-town) so I feel a consensus target is safer afterall
Surely cant be modkilled if mc hasnt actually hasnt announced something in the thread

Surely cant be modkilled if mc hasnt actually hasnt announced something in the thread
Wouldn’t be fair to modkill regardless, can’t expect everyone to be on for the last 2 hours.

MODERATOR NOTICE

Sorry everyone. I've screwed this up completely. My parents turned up unexpectedly for dinner and I've only just been able to log in. Just gonna consult the brains trust.
yhxmvriwqp5c1.gif

MODERATOR NOTICE

Sorry everyone. I've screwed this up completely. My parents turned up unexpectedly for dinner and I've only just been able to log in. Just gonna consult the brains trust.
As the self appointed village leader here are my thoughts:

SEsvGWZqNlE2LBxq4wZpyxPB3LI=.gif

Day 3 Lynch New
DEADLINE

After putting his Frinkiac-3000 Voting Machine to the test, the day's play was turned on its head. Unfortunately, the notification function went on the frizz and much confusion was had across the whole town.

In the end though, things worked out EXACTLY THE WAY THEY SHOULD HAVE.

3KZ is Football (Sideshow Bob) lynched.

I find it remarkable how twitchy you lot become when the Simpersons are even mildly criticised.

It is now Night 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEADLINE

After putting his Frinkiac-3000 Voting Machine to the test, the day's play was turned on its head. Unfortunately, the notification function went on the frizz and much confusion was had across the whole town.

In the end though, things worked out EXACTLY THE WAY THEY SHOULD HAVE.

3KZ is Football (Sideshow Bob) lynched.

It is now Night 4.
Guess por_please_ya is a different evil role 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back