Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grampa Simpson please kill King Tenz tonight.
Given the rev and Rod possibilities amongst other things are we better off just lynching them?

Unless of course you have Intel to suggest Lynch immunity for whatever reason.

I'm disappointed at the lack of whisky reference.
Could you sing a nunez rendition of Tennessee whiskey for me? Tag AnzacSpirit on Insta ktnx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 90% of players having roles I wonder if this should be played more like ToS with anyone under suspicion being made to claim
Ok I'll start. I'm Lou. Hence why when BFew soft claimed to be police I jumped on them because he is not Chief Wiggum.

Bake him away toys!

Frank "Grimey" Grimes Electrocution New
(ANOTHER) MODERATOR NOTICE

1000049042.gif

In the wake of Mr Burns' death, there was some severely disturbing lapses in safety at the Nuclear Power Plant. The power surge caused by the electrocution of one of the newer members of staff sent the city into darkness. But only momentarily, as the nuclear reactors that provide said power are incredibly durable, safe and reliable. Once the lights switched back on, the charred body of Frank "Grimey" Grimes could barely be made out. What was confounding was that another body had been melted beyond recognition. Was it another employee? Or someone else entirely?

Kurve electrocuted by the Nuclear Power Plant
boncer34 electrocuted by the Nuclear Power Plant

All votes for Kurve or boncer34 (or voted by them) will not count.

As you were ...

Ok I'll start. I'm Lou. Hence why when BFew soft claimed to be police I jumped on them because he is not Chief Wiggum.

Bake him away toys!
My NSW/AFP reference was just a smart-arse joke what with me hanging out in the BF Crime threads quite a bit for the last 7 years, as it was pretty obvious that Crow was the False Seer.

If you're really baking, I'll have a rye sourdough loaf please. Medium-rare.

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Bake him away toys!
I didn’t read that as a claim but I have found his posting content dodgy today

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt because this is supposedly how he plays but he’s the clearest target to me , claim or not

BFew again with Zerg dead thanks MC Bad Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back