Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

episode 2 GIF

Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

No Porps! No!

MWPP want to indicate a neutral out of these: porps, jmoo, dank?

Porps has faction vibes to me, though I do see that some think she’s the Arsonist.

MWPP want to indicate a neutral out of these: porps, jmoo, dank?
I don’t actually have access to the neutral list.

But with the information I do have I wouldn’t pick any of them. In fact, outside of all the claimants they are probably close to the bottom of my list. Especially jmoo wan who was talking about Tarks being jailed and therefore in my mind crumbed being the jailor.

Putting my town hat on I think it’s worth waiting another night unless you don’t have a protect afterall.

I don’t literally mean jailor of course , I mean Wiggum using the jail option
This is the interaction I refer to

And if you scroll up he corrected me on the miss

Chipmunk can decide if he wants to reveal if there was any bus driving action on the opening night affecting ND

But assuming there wasnt any bus driving action , gut feel is that omgfridge is Kodos. This is because, of the people who haven’t claimed , he stands out to me as the one most likely to pick ND on the opening night. I just doubt that was an mbr choice as they surely wouldn’t have reacted much/at all. Unlike SM , ND didn’t say something when the game started that would make him a target so this ND hit strikes me as more of a “favourite target”.

Behaviourally he is near the top of my list for the arsonist too and whilst I stand by the ninja /serial recruit choices, if I have read that wrong , there would be a delicious irony in fridge being kodos and recruited by ND on the night he was killed by him hahaha

Also BEaston can correct me if I’m wrong but fridge (whilst not as absent for as long as I have ) has been in/out so may not have been aware that it was ND’s first game in a year.

Chipmunk can decide if he wants to reveal if there was any bus driving action on the opening night affecting ND

I didn’t touch ND on the first night.

Night 4 Deaths New
DEADLINE

nuclear.png
With the threat of the Nuclear Power Plant ended (except the obvious possibility of complete meltdown, of course), it proved to be an incredibly safe and suprisingly well-though-out place for the People of Springfield to hatch their plans to somehow wrestle back their town from the powers of evil.

But with the deaths of almost all of their iconic characters, could they still mount a defence? How could they possibly resist? Maybe they can't ... or maybe this episode will end with a canonic reset and they'll live another day ...

These three definitely won't though.

lisa simpson episode 3 GIF

Chipmunk (Otto Man) killed by Springfield Mafia

Season 18 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

DemurePrincess (Comic Book Guy - Springfieldian) killed by Movementarians

Legs.gif
ClarkeM (Legs) killed by The Simpsons

It is now Day 4.

And for some classic GUH advice:

The Simperson Show is up there with paleo diets, all religion, tobacco taxes,vigs killing villagers and opium as a scourge of humanity.

Actually scratch that. Opium is cheaper to puff away on than durries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But assuming there wasnt any bus driving action , gut feel is that omgfridge is Kodos. This is because, of the people who haven’t claimed , he stands out to me as the one most likely to pick ND on the opening night. I just doubt that was an mbr choice as they surely wouldn’t have reacted much/at all. Unlike SM , ND didn’t say something when the game started that would make him a target so this ND hit strikes me as more of a “favourite target”.

Behaviourally he is near the top of my list for the arsonist too and whilst I stand by the ninja /serial recruit choices, if I have read that wrong , there would be a delicious irony in fridge being kodos and recruited by ND on the night he was killed by him hahaha
Yeah, unless further information comes to light from anyone I am sticking with omgfridge thanks MC Bad Genius

Given everyone’s win cons , arsonist and Kodos are the priority and he’s in my top 2 for either of those roles

So porps is Otto.

Do with that as you may.

In saying that

Por_please_ya thanks MC Bad Genius final round of footy today may not be online much from now and drunk when I am later.

Good call Simpsons on hitting Clarkey.

final round of footy today may not be online much from now and drunk when I am later.
Don't worry, you probably won't be the only one.

I'm scheduled to go and ride a few buses to watch (at the ground) what might be my first and last AFL game of the season daytime today (my No. 2 team is playing).
I will try not to call the bus driver Otto or Chip.
Wishing everyone a great Saturday.
And no fighting or drugs please when I'm not here.

bart simpson GIF

There's a 50% chance I seered dank as Villager.

And another 50% chance I seered someone completely different as Villager.

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons
So it would good to include Dank in a multi-lynch today to resolve this?

Should I change my vote from fridgy to Dank?

Voting Super Tuesday GIF by Stephen Maurice Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back