The Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

even the so called independent national broadcaster appears to be captured by fossil fuel interests

we're so ****ed as a country
Under attack from the LNP relentlessly, now that the ALP is in charge (funded by the gas industry), they're going to double-down on the protection racket of making sure the ABC doesn't mention the alternative to the fossil fuel industry owning all of Government.

I'll vote Greens based on their stance on taxing corporations and Genocide. Those two issues far outweigh any of the fluffy differences between the ALP and LNP who are in lock-step on taxes and supplying a genocide.

There are stacks of their policies I disagree with, as well as a lot of their attitude, but none come even close to those two issues.

People don't realise how many of the country's problems would go away if we only taxed fossil fuels as much as every single other OPEC or other producer (except the oligarchies, where the leaders get the money direct through the company rather than through Govt).

Under attack from the LNP relentlessly, now that the ALP is in charge (funded by the gas industry), they're going to double-down on the protection racket of making sure the ABC doesn't mention the alternative to the fossil fuel industry owning all of Government.

I'll vote Greens based on their stance on taxing corporations and Genocide. Those two issues far outweigh any of the fluffy differences between the ALP and LNP who are in lock-step on taxes and supplying a genocide.

There are stacks of their policies I disagree with, as well as a lot of their attitude, but none come even close to those two issues.

People don't realise how many of the country's problems would go away if we only taxed fossil fuels as much as every single other OPEC or other producer (except the oligarchies, where the leaders get the money direct through the company rather than through Govt).
I wish more people had this attitude. One doesn't have to agree with everything a party does to vote for them. The biggest factor is what they're proposing on the issues one considers to be mos important.

I wish more people had this attitude. One doesn't have to agree with everything a party does to vote for them. The biggest factor is what they're proposing on the issues one considers to be mos important.
I doubt most people agree with everything that any party does

Jeff loves calling people un-Australian and suggesting the Greens are responsible for everything bad. Next week he'll be telling us the Greens selected Raygun as our Olympic breakdancing competitor and had the Succulent Chinese Meal guy killed.
Monarchists simping for some posh Pom to rule over us really shouldn't use the word unAustralian.

Here in the dump otherwise known as Canberra, the Greens came up with an easy and environmentally smart policy to ban cornflutes. ALP and LNP blocked it because it would be unfair on Independents and minor parties who "rely on them for candidate recognition" - of course there are now about 1000 ALP and 1000 LNP cornflutes for everyone belonging to a minor party. Greens to their credit aren't using them.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Here in the dump otherwise known as Canberra, the Greens came up with an easy and environmentally smart policy to ban cornflutes. ALP and LNP blocked it because it would be unfair on Independents and minor parties who "rely on them for candidate recognition" - of course there are now about 1000 ALP and 1000 LNP cornflutes for everyone belonging to a minor party. Greens to their credit aren't using them.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app
They're "corflutes".
There are just as many Independants corflutes exactly for the reason the major parties reasoned and the reason there are N o idea why there are not Grenn corflutes.
in canberra the greens will lose a lot of preferences because Bandt is a self serving obstructionist campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back