The Hawthorn Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

You hawks are without a doubt the biggest trolls around. I mean I try to be at times regarding the whorks but i just don't have it in me. Please, troll away. If there was a poll for 'what team do you have the least respect for within big footy users' you would win hands down

You hawks are without a doubt the biggest trolls around. I mean I try to be at times regarding the whorks but i just don't have it in me. Please, troll away. If there was a poll for 'what team do you have the least respect for within big footy users' you would win hands down

Please refer to the darndest thread.

crying-waterfalls.gif

A Handbagger Having a meltdown over the Hawks.

Colour me suprised. :eek:

I know we only won 3 flags since the AFL began but seriously we should be weighted better because its so hard to win it outside Victoria. To only play at the GF venue once a year doesn't help either and the long haul flights every second week...and..forget it. :)

I know we only won 3 flags since the AFL began but seriously we should be weighted better because its so hard to win it outside Victoria. To only play at the GF venue once a year doesn't help either and the long haul flights every second week...and..forget it. :)

Agreed, winning flags away from your home ground/home town against sides who call the G home is definitely a harder task.
Those teams who sharehouse at the G due to having no true home of their own get it pretty easy, especially when they play against interstate sides who usually only see the G on the TV. There is an unofficial premiership weighting system we all acknowledge (except the MGC renters).

True Premiership System.
1/2 a Flag- Awarded to teams who call the G home and who beat a team from outside of Melbourne.
1 Flag- Awarded to teams who hold no home ground advantage at the G over their opposition.
2 Flags- Awarded to teams who win the premiership despite playing a team who hold a home ground advantage over them.

From the past 10 years.

Geelong= 4 flags
Hawthorn= 2 flags
Sydney= 2 flags
WCE= 1 flag

A Handbagger Having a meltdown over the Hawks.

Colour me suprised. :eek:
Well there is campaigners and then there's trolls.
Say what ya like but I'm not wrong lol that mustn't feel good.
It might be a hawthorn dynasty but you won't equal or beat collingwoods

Agreed, winning flags away from your home ground/home town against sides who call the G home is definitely a harder task.
Those teams who sharehouse at the G due to having no true home of their own get it pretty easy, especially when they play against interstate sides who usually only see the G on the TV. There is an unofficial premiership weighting system we all acknowledge (except the MGC renters).

True Premiership System.
1/2 a Flag- Awarded to teams who call the G home and who beat a team from outside of Melbourne.
1 Flag- Awarded to teams who hold no home ground advantage at the G over their opposition.
2 Flags- Awarded to teams who win the premiership despite playing a team who hold a home ground advantage over them.

From the past 10 years.

Geelong= 4 flags
Hawthorn= 2 flags
Sydney= 2 flags
WCE= 1 flag

Well there is campaigners and then there's trolls.
Say what ya like but I'm not wrong lol that mustn't feel good.
It might be a hawthorn dynasty but you won't equal or beat collingwoods

So many delicious tears.

Keep 'em coming guys. :)

So many delicious tears.

Keep 'em coming guys. :)
That's ok pal you keep smiling.
Meanwhile brions supporters are even laughing at you.
I wonder what's more difficult
The lions 3 peat against 3 Melbourne teams or your 3 peat against 3 interstate teams.
If only lions supporters on bf existed to like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL started in 1990 flog.

Thanks Captain Obvious but if you read my post properly, I was referring to when West Coast and Brisbane joined the VFL - the 'expansion sides' that really were the catalyst for the AFL name change.

This is why 1990 makes no sense as a starting point. Especially when you consider Adelaide joined in 1991.

But that's for dropping by, peanut. :)

Are you a little bitter that your 1.5 peat doesn't stack up much?

Three cups is three cups.

Makes your efforts in 92 and 94 even more pathetic.

That's ok pal you keep smiling.
Meanwhile brions supporters are even laughing at you.
I wonder what's more difficult
The lions 3 peat against 3 Melbourne teams or your 3 peat against 3 interstate teams.
If only lions supporters on bf existed to like this

Just two quick questions:

1. Where did we play two of our finals in 2015? I'll give you a clue - the teams were both from the same city and finished 1st and 2nd on the ladder.

2. In 2013, we were minor premiers. Are you suggesting we should have played away even though we finished top?

Thanks Captain Obvious but if you read my post properly, I was referring to when West Coast and Brisbane joined the VFL - the 'expansion sides' that really were the catalyst for the AFL name change.

This is why 1990 makes no sense as a starting point. Especially when you consider Adelaide joined in 1991.

But that's for dropping by, peanut. :)

Three cups is three cups.

Makes your efforts in 92 and 94 even more pathetic.

No you're just manipulating time frames to add a couple of cups to your little argument. You could say the competition went national in 1982 when South Melbourne became Sydney.

But 1990 is the start of the AFL era.

No you're just manipulating time frames to add a couple of cups to your little argument. You could say the competition went national in 1982 when South Melbourne became Sydney.

1982 also works for me.

This is the way of the Hawthorn fan. The song says 'we are a happy team at Hawthorn' but many Hawk fans are miserable bastards. I'm one fat old happy Catter with three more DVDs to watch than I ever thought I would. But some Hawk folk seem an angry and agitated lot at times. If my side had won as many flags as the mighty Hawks have in recent times I'd be as happy as the Buddha who had just smoked some.

Chill out and enjoy the view Hawkers! All this dynasty talk is a load of waffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawthorn Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back