The Hawthorn Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Just WTF are you on about now? If it's not some whacky fractions, it's some incoherent gibberish Is this you?

images

More selfies from you flogs. Where is the mop?

You know when less than 8000 Syds could be arsed registering for the Grand Final last time you made it. What a great culture the bloodz have amongst their followers.

Oh I see, it was another fraction of sorts. How surprising?

I've already got my GF organised, like every year for $15.

If we miss the GF I probably wont go...

I'm sure no one will miss you at Sunshine's main pub.

More selfies from you flogs. Where is the mop?

Inserted in your rectum, tickling your tummy.

I'm sure no one will miss you at Sunshine's main pub..

Nah, M45 in the MCC right next to interchange benches

The last two GF's I've been surrounded by boundary riders from channel 7 and the radio stations.

Fly back into Melbourne on the Wednesday, get to tag along to a range of functions, meet up with a few brethren for some GF eve drinks (like last year) and perhaps we might be game enough to execute the odd fire alarm call.

I hope you enjoy going into the ballot, boarding the greyhound and wasting your welfare on a seat in the gods :)

...peasant

Last edited:
Nah, AK47s inserted into my behind by the MCC right next to interchange benches

The last two GF's I've been surrounded by sexy blokes watching channel 7 at Sunshine Pub

I enjoy going into the ballet and paying $300 for a perv at the male gods :)

...it's pleasant
edited for truth:D

edited for truth:D

Nah, not quite.

The second best time of year, the best is the Melbourne Cup racing carnival where we have a marquee. Used to sponsor a race on Cup Day.

Like I said enjoy the greyhound

My club has won 5 flags in my lifetime, I've had a bloody good run (as all Hawthorn supporters in the Bay can attest)

...having 11/54'd, Hawthorn supporters have been bloody spoiled :)

Seem to be missing the point of the thread. The fact that Hawthorn's DYNASTY is unsurpassed is undeniable. What other club has 11/54'd or even 17/54'd? The Bloodz? No, the Bloodz have only 2/54'd.
Nonsensical fractioning again. You're trying to come across as an esteemed mathematician, but you can't count to 11 without taking your stockings & high heels off:oops:

That reminds me has anyone seen Tyler Durden007? He's been curiously absent lately though I can't imagine why!

I'm still around mate, I just watch more than I comment these days. I couldn't be ****ed joining in the old shitfights. Done it for too long

I'm still around mate, I just watch more than I comment these days. I couldn't be ****** joining in the old shitfights. Done it for too long

Should create a badge for "retired shitfighters".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they had one for "retired shitfarters", you'd be captain coach.

You and db swannie need to stop trying to muscle in on shitfights. I know you like sticking up for your Geelong pals, but it's not your fight.

Maybe try and create your own little shitfights w/GWS.

You and db swannie need to stop trying to muscle in on shitfights. I know you like sticking up for your Geelong pals, but it's not your fight.

You're too paranoid Defecation.

Defecation is the king of shitfarts. Bwahahaha! **** I'm funny. As well as sexy & smart.

I get the feeling Sydney fans are painfully aware their "club" has never been important or successful enough to attract a traditional rival.

They'd love to count the Mighty Hawks as their archenemy but obviously we have far bigger fish to fry to pay them much attention. Of course this only adds to their frustrations.

JackAttack is a special case. For him its as much about seeking validation for his particular..... "lifestyle" choice as it is about football.

JackAttack, quit man. Seriously, you being taken to the cleaners, have no pals to help and are looking like a tool.

Live and fight another day.
You know as much about being taken to the cleaners as you do about sport. No pals to help? WTF? I am not a WhoreTorn type to need someone to help by fingering my arsecrack as I type. What a douchebag.

Maybe you should stop tagging me then?

I drop in and out of these silly threads for a lol is all.

Try and combat your anxiety about the Swans juggernaut with worry beads or an increase in onanistic practices.

Maybe you should stop tagging me then?

I drop in and out of these silly threads for a lol is all.

Try and combat your anxiety about the Swans juggernaut with worry beads or an increase in onanistic practices.

Where have I exhibited Sydney anxiety?

No...

VFA - who gives a shit?
VFL - 15 flags / - spoons (+15)
AFL - 1 flag / 3 spoons (-2)

You are a net-negative AFL club :)

Did you know that if/when Hawthorn salute this year, Hawthorn FC will take the mantle outright as the most successful club in the post 1925 era? We currently share it with GO #9!
I love this theory.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawthorn Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back