The Hawthorn Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll get my grandfather to tell me all about it. While I am at it, i'll get him to remind me about when Geelong won flags pre 07.

Oh. That's right. He's dead.

Why people talk about era's before they were even born is beyond me...

Bet you history and past eras played a big part in who you now support

I can just see these Whorek losers chatting to their partners:
"look, I know all you see now is an obese whining loser with zero sex drive and no job, but 40 years ago, I once almost had sex with some really good looking chicks. Does that make me hot now?"

Typically Syd, doesn't know anything about the code.

That would be a Richmond supporter. The current Hawthorn run is still going strong :)

Typically Syd, doesn't know anything about the code.

That would be a Richmond supporter. The current Hawthorn run is still going strong :)

Oh, that's right, the "knowledge" which only Victorians can possess.
Seriously, leave anciet history where it is.
focus on the recent, relevant events - Swans are arguably the best team of the last 10 years.
You can respond with "cola" - but that's a step forward - your being able to spell it.

OP, your boys are training hard at giving you a dynasty. At the club gym

32561-300-250.jpg

They did I guess. Mind you I didn't have a choice lol. I knew Hawthorn before I knew what football really was.
I see your point mate.

I'm just trying to point out the bragging over era's you weren't even alive for is nonsensical in my eyes.

I may have to start saying nice things about Geelong just to tip the balance because the Handbaggers are getting absolutely murdered in this thread, its like I've wandered onto beaches of Normandy and a couple of Elite Hawk posters are manning the machineguns, happily mowing down everything in their path.

It's getting way beyond ugly, this is fast becoming a humanitarian disaster. The sound of orifices being torn is ringing in my ears..... blue and white posters are dropping to ground all around me... the sand is being washed in Handbagger blood.. or is that Cat piss?

It's getting way beyond ugly, I'm having to mass debate. The sound of orifices being torn is ringing in my ears..... many blokes are dropping to the ground all around me... I'm getting sprayed with Cat piss
So you're reading this at Hawks Gym I gather?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bay should be for hanging shit - not this blowing your own trumpet boring horseshit.

The success of your chosen footy club has absolutely no reflection on you.

Hawks and Collingwood fans are like Hills Hoists laden with shit - slowly turning in the breeze.
How can you hang more shit when the lines are full?

LOL, this is the Bay 13 equivalent of a Tommy Hawkins jumper punch. Weak, unnecessary and a sure sign you're losing.

It must be hard but you can't fight the truth.

THE HAWTHORN DYNASTY
SINCE 1961

LOL, this is the Bay 13 equivalent of a Tommy Hawkins jumper punch. Weak, unnecessary and a sure sign you're losing.

It must be hard but you can't fight the truth.

THE HAWTHORN DYNASTY
SINCE 1961

LLD has never once contributed something funny and/or interesting to they Bay. Just bitchy swipes.

Oh, that's right, the "knowledge" which only Victorians can possess.
Seriously, leave anciet history where it is.
focus on the recent, relevant events - Swans are arguably the best team of the last 10 years.
You can respond with "cola" - but that's a step forward - your being able to spell it.

Maybe.

You know Hawthorn have won 5 of the last 25 flags?

How many have the Syds won?

JackAttack is back, awesome.

I hope you've organised your Grand Final tix we cant have any repeats of the redraw. That shit was embarrassing :)
Just WTF are you on about now? If it's not some whacky fractions, it's some incoherent gibberish Is this you?

images

Just WTF are you on about now? If it's not some whacky fractions, it's some incoherent gibberish Is this you?

images

You know when less than 8000 Syds could be arsed registering for the Grand Final last time you made it. What a great culture the bloodz have amongst their followers.

I've already got my GF organised, like every year for $15.

If we miss the GF I probably wont go...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawthorn Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back