Mega Thread The inevitable Essendon verdict megathread - not convicted, but the circus rolls on

What level of red are you?

• Zero redness

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Slightly red. Been reading the Bay

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Moderately red. Been reading the Pies board

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Full blown blistered. YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So we all know there will be one, assuming the servers even survive the announcement.

You should probably stick to this thread if your intent is to post any of the following...

So are you all ready for it*?

Its been nearly three years now. Come on Bay, make it count, make it funny, I am ready!

dc82a36c625cf4329972a05aa52c8912.600x.jpg
:thumbsu:

*:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last edited:
We were going to create a whole new one of these mega threads for 'judgement day', but writing a proper OP takes so much effort. :thumbsdown: So thanks very much to Haduken for taking the time to cover all the relevant points for us. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

So just a heads up, if you start a thread on Tuesday that has no humourous troll merit and exists only for point scoring/shitfighting, it will quickly find it's way in here. :rainbow: Try not to cry too much if this happens, after all, we are Judge Middleton, and you don't want to be James Hird, do you? :$

Keep your tone awesome*, or you'll get a threadban, which means:

soup-nazi.jpg

*other rules may follow as we think of them

We were going to create a whole new one of these mega threads for 'judgement day', but writing a proper OP takes so much effort. :thumbsdown: So thanks very much to Haduken for taking the time to cover all the relevant points for us. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

So just a heads up, if you start a thread on Tuesday that has no humourous merit and exists only for point scoring/shitfighting, it will quickly find it's way in here. :rainbow: Try not to cry too much if this happens, after all, we are Judge Middleton, and you don't want to be James Hird, do you? :thumbsdown:

Keep your tones awesome*, or you'll get a threadban, which means:

View attachment 119450

Thanks man :straining:

So just a heads up, if you start a thread on Tuesday that has no humourous merit and exists only for point scoring/shitfighting, it will quickly find it's way in here. :rainbow: Try not to cry too much if this happens, after all, we are Judge Middleton, and you don't want to be James Hird, do you? :$

View attachment 119450

So this is like an ASADA divvy van?

So this is like an ASADA divvy van?

Sort of. As the OP suggests, if all you have to say is "suck shit you cheating campaigners" or "told you so", this is the thread for it. We don't need a new thread for each flog who feels that their gloating warrants one.

Sort of. As the OP suggests, if all you have to say is "suck shit you cheating campaigners" or "told you so", this is the thread for it. We don't need a new thread for each flog who feels that their gloating warrants one.
I have a feeling this will be the mourning thread in the end.

Sure they'll be found guilty (imo) but they'll get sfa

There will be a spike (Kings new word for the year) and it'll turn to rage once the sentence is handed out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just a heads up, if you start a thread on Tuesday that has no humourous merit and exists only for point scoring/shitfighting, it will quickly find it's way in here. :rainbow: Try not to cry too much if this happens, after all, we are Judge Middleton, and you don't want to be James Hird, do you? :$

View attachment 119450

Why, what's on Tuesday?

Last edited:
I have a feeling this will be the mourning thread in the end.

Sure they'll be found guilty (imo) but they'll get sfa

There will be a spike (Kings new word for the year) and it'll turn to rage once the sentence is handed out

I think I mentioned this as a joke on either the mods board or TLC, but that would be the funniest scenario as both sides will melt. A guilty verdict will enrage most Essendon flogs, and anything Cronulla-esque or less will enrage those expecting an outright crucifiction.

Personally, I have very little doubt they'll be found guilty, and beyond that outcome I don't particularly care, so it's all upside. :D:rainbow:

The Lord approves of this thread. It puts all the deviants in one place for one easy smiting.

Haduken is obsessed with Essendon, remember that when you do your next update. :thumbsu:

I think I mentioned this as a joke on either the mods board or TLC, but that would be the funniest scenario as both sides will melt. A guilty verdict will enrage most Essendon flogs, and anything Cronulla-esque or less will enrage those expecting an outright crucifiction.

Personally, I have very little doubt they'll be found guilty, and beyond that outcome I don't particularly care, so it's all upside. :D:rainbow:
I think you'll have a little melt if the punishment doesn't meet the crime

I think you'll have a little melt if the punishment doesn't meet the crime

Guilty is guilty, regardless of what they get. ;) My whole angle throughout this saga has been Hird getting his, a guilty verdict is all that will take, so I'll be in a good place. :)

Haduken is quite honestly the front runner for FOTY 2015

Not even close. J'AIDS is the frontrunner (as he always is at this time of year), difference is this year there's a few flogs who will probably make sure he's not forgotten at the time of voting. I expect Brett33 to poll a few too.

Guilty is guilty, regardless of what they get. ;) My whole angle throughout this saga has been Hird getting his, a guilty verdict is all that will take. :)

Not even close. J'AIDS is the frontrunner (as he always is at this time of year), difference is this year there's a few flogs who will probably make sure he's not forgotten at the time of voting. I expect Brett33 to poll a few too.
Be interesting to see what they do with Hird...I think they'll keep him and you'll then melt ;)

Nup Haduken has Jade''''s covered coz he actually deep down cares

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The inevitable Essendon verdict megathread - not convicted, but the circus rolls on

Back