Mega Thread The inevitable Essendon verdict megathread - not convicted, but the circus rolls on

What level of red are you?

• Zero redness

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Slightly red. Been reading the Bay

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Moderately red. Been reading the Pies board

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Full blown blistered. YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Be interesting to see what they do with Hird...I think they'll keep him and you'll then melt ;)

I don't think you get it, he's tarnished forever (even without a guilty verdict he is really, but Essendon supporters are clinging to the tribunal judgement), regardless of bans or whether they keep him, and that is just the delicious truth. :)

Nup Haduken has Jade''''s covered coz he actually deep down cares

Except your voting bloc of 2-3 isn't really going to make much of a dent, are they. So I think I'll stick with naming the actual favourite (the one who ran 2nd last year). ;)

Anyway, this isn't the time or place for such discussion.

I don't think you get it, he's tarnished forever (even without a guilty verdict he is really, but Essendon supporters are clinging to the tribunal judgement), regardless of bans or whether they keep him, and that is just the delicious truth. :)

Except your voting bloc of 2-3 isn't really going to make much of a dent, are they. So I think I'll stick with naming the actual favourite (the one who ran 2nd last year). ;)
Whatever dude, you run the show.

I still believe there'll be an up roar from the faithful and he'll survive.

Either way it won't finish before the 2016 season is my tip

Not even close. J'AIDS is the frontrunner (as he always is at this time of year), difference is this year there's a few flogs who will probably make sure he's not forgotten at the time of voting. I expect Brett33 to poll a few too.
Tazhawk is up there

Essendon_GIF.gif

Best case scenario is Essendon lose their players for 6 months and Hird's win-loss record takes a dive below Knights territory.
Funny thing is that Knights got a whole lot more out of his list compared to the list Albert has, and he didn't bring the game into disrepute

Bulldogs supporter sitting on the autograph Cotchin Richmond Best and Fairest night jumper from his "Brownlow" year waiting for this Watson campaigner to get stripped, hung and quartered so I can sell the damn thing for the profit I deserve.

Go ASADA Go. There are many things beyond player reputations at stake. Papa want to get Paiyd....

Bulldogs supporter sitting on the autograph Cotchin Richmond Best and Fairest night jumper from his "Brownlow" year waiting for this Watson campaigner to get stripped, hung and quartered so I can sell the damn thing for the profit I deserve.

Go ASADA Go. There are many things beyond player reputations at stake. Papa want to get Paiyd....
I'm not sure the AFL will stoop that low to get him to give his medal back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling this will be the mourning thread in the end.

Sure they'll be found guilty (imo) but they'll get sfa

There will be a spike (Kings new word for the year) and it'll turn to rage once the sentence is handed out
Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing a few flogs melting

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing a few flogs melting

Guaranteed. You have people like VJ Knight on side who say the Bombers should be deregistered. On the other side there are people like Haduken who say Essendon are completely innocent and that the 2013 flag was tainted cos the AFL didn't let Essendon compete.

So anything in the middle and the melts will be strong

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The inevitable Essendon verdict megathread - not convicted, but the circus rolls on

Back