The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Qualifying Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, there is a ticketmaster presale on, but you need a presale code. Does anyone have this??

Hi, there is a ticketmaster presale on, but you need a presale code. Does anyone have this??
I'll give you a clue:

In 2003, Christian Bale starred in a movie titled "Batman ******."

has anyone that order their members tickets yesterday morning, and didn't get their tickets emailed through (as part of the system glitch) got them yet?

mine haven't come through yet and i'm getting worried..

I ordered about 9:30 and didnt get them until after 5pm.

I'll give you a clue:

In 2003, Christian Bale starred in a movie titled "Batman ******."

You my friend, are a GOD. I am eternally grateful. Have already booked flights and was scared I would be watching it on TV.

Thank you so much!!!!

I was worried you were thinking 'I'll fix these Sydney boys up' and sent me to some High School on the other side of the city...lol

Cheers

Nah, you won't have any trouble parking there. It's about a 10-15 minute walk down Frederick rd to the oval. It's not too bad to get out of. Airport is on that side of town anyway so can't see any way you wouldn't make your flight. I always found it easier to get to that car park going down Grange road and turning onto Frederick rd rather than going anywhere near Port road/west lakes boulevard.

I note just about everybody has tickets in the 1xx, presumably the ground level terraces. I much prefer higher up, so purchased covered concourse.

I'm in 224, Row B. Have I missed something here? Too far from the action?

Nah, you won't have any trouble parking there. It's about a 10-15 minute walk down Frederick rd to the oval. It's not too bad to get out of. Airport is on that side of town anyway so can't see any way you wouldn't make your flight. I always found it easier to get to that car park going down Grange road and turning onto Frederick rd rather than going anywhere near Port road/west lakes boulevard.

Thx srv :thumbsu:

I ordered about 9:30 and didnt get them until after 5pm.
i ordered just after 9am, and still haven't got mine. have the confirmation number which is good, but no sign of the tix yet..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so, just rang them, was told that i probably wouldn't see them until public tickets go on sale

why, i have no idea...

maybe lining up wasn't such a bad idea

I got my tickets at about 9:30am yesterday morning and haven't received an e-mail from them yet. Not too fussed as long as I get them of course, just a bit bizarre.

so, just rang them, was told that i probably wouldn't see them until public tickets go on sale

why, i have no idea...

maybe lining up wasn't such a bad idea

i got mine online early yesterday and when they didn't come by email I took the confirmations down to ticketmaster (after the line disappeared) and they printed them out for me there.

Better to have them in your hand - limits the stress!

Ok, thx. Although the 'wink' has me worried....
But Seaton might be a decent walk that hurts time when leaving. Aim for the Western side of the West Lakes Mall. They push traffic to Military road along the beaches, so just head down there. It takes you in the general direction of the airport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back