The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Qualifying Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say the other 7000 are AAMI Stadium Members. If it helps, the reserved balcony seating was already selling Bay 308 row K (the last section before it reverts to GA seats), which is an indication the AAMI Members are selling well as well.

Have to say I'm very surprised with how strong the tickets have sold.

Yes, of course, never thought of that :oops:

So 4,000 public seating left. Agree, very surprising tickets are selling so well. But also very, very good.

Hi All, I normally sit in bay 131, and love my seats there during the season. Had to settle for Bay 139 row F for Saturday. Anyone know of the area? Will it be anygood? PS if you are near me, apologies in advance for my complete one eyed-ness and poor jokes...

I've got 139 row H. We normally sit in bay 138. It's usually pretty good but a bit quiet. I'm hoping it will be considerably louder this week.

I would say the other 7000 are AAMI Stadium Members. If it helps, the reserved balcony seating was already selling Bay 308 row K (the last section before it reverts to GA seats), which is an indication the AAMI Members are selling well as well.

Have to say I'm very surprised with how strong the tickets have sold.
So it is looking likely that we will get 50k there then?:)

damn my friends for wanting to come :( i now have to sit in bay 222 row f after waiting in line for 90 minutes. without them, i could have got members presale :( oh well, at least i will be there :)

what is the vision like in bay 222, can anyone tell me?

damn my friends for wanting to come :( i now have to sit in bay 222 row f after waiting in line for 90 minutes. without them, i could have got members presale :( oh well, at least i will be there :)

what is the vision like in bay 222, can anyone tell me?

Blackbird I wouldn't be concerned - the only spot I wouldn't want to be is in the top third of the northern stand - you gasp up there and needs double binoculars. (Sorry to anyone up there) My season ticket is in the first rows of the Northern stand but they were too expensive for a final - so I'm in bay 132 I think. Yep friends can be a pest at this time of year - I was mercenary - no membership? Then buy you own!!!

Can't wait...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackbird I wouldn't be concerned - the only spot I wouldn't want to be is in the top third of the northern stand - you gasp up there and needs double binoculars. (Sorry to anyone up there) My season ticket is in the first rows of the Northern stand but they were too expensive for a final - so I'm in bay 132 I think. Yep friends can be a pest at this time of year - I was mercenary - no membership? Then buy you own!!!

Can't wait...

thankyou :) its going to be a huge change from where i sit every week, row A bay 146, but friends despite being annoying are likely to make the day even better :)

A mate has been kind enough to get me a ticket in the members, I'd otherwise be at Alberton watching Sturt. Really looking forward to the game.
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I heard that there were only 4000 tickets left. Great effort.

coming to the game saturday, pretty pumped up actually, were in row 124 (will that be good views) hopefully the crows get up:thumbsu:

coming to the game saturday, pretty pumped up actually, were in row 124 (will that be good views) hopefully the crows get up:thumbsu:

congratulations, you've won the most enthusiastic random crows supporter of the week award!:D
sorry, i cant offer anything constructive i've got no idea where your seats are.

hope you enjoy the visit though:thumbsu:

congratulations, you've won the most enthusiastic random crows supporter of the week award!:D
sorry, i cant offer anything constructive i've got no idea where your seats are.

hope you enjoy the visit though:thumbsu:
what a prestigious award haha, thats alright, thats for the help anyway :)

Bay 124 but that's ok.

That is in the North East corner of AAMI Stadium, directly under the old super screen so you should have a good view, unless some big yobbo sits in front and you don't get to see anything.

Bay 124 but that's ok.

That is in the North East corner of AAMI Stadium, directly under the old super screen so you should have a good view, unless some big yobbo sits in front and you don't get to see anything.
ok thanks for that :thumbsu: could say i well and truely have finals fever, which is lucky seeing as the bulldogs arent there

Finals fever will hit Friday afternoon.

Gee, I think it has already alex, going by the ticket sales, which are nothing short of outstanding.

I thought 40,000 would be a good crowd on a Saturday afternoon live against the gate, but with only 4,000 tickets to sell, it has to be a sell-out!! :thumbsu:

I must admit that I'm more than a little bit excited already!! :)

Im checking everything to see what's still up for sale.

Bronze - all 6 bays in 100s sold out
Silver - 10 bays in 100s sold out, 6 bays in 200s sold out, still seats available in Northern grandstand (I got L halfway up)
Gold - Seats in all categories (Northern stand, terrace, open concourse, undercovered concourse)
Platinum - 11 bays in 100s sold out, still seats available in concourses Norhtern grand stand (I got H in row C)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back