The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Qualifying Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

What about where the players/WAGS etc sit? Would they already be included? I just find it hard to believe there will be that many seats left tomorrow, considering how well tickets have sold.

It is similar to the Grand Final. The AFC get a small allocation of tickets but the club then buys a heap more to keep all the mates, relatives etc of players happy. Unlike the MCG, there are no free lunches come finals time at Footy Park.

Anybody who is 15 as of January 1 2012 needs an adult ticket anyway, unless they qualify for a concession ticket (pensioner/veteran/full time secondary or tertiary student).

Thanks mate, yeah wanted to use concession for student. But oh well, im happy to shout my cousin the extra

Bloody members :)

In response to the reseving of seats before the game Adelaide Oval does this pretty well for the cricket, have stickers for your seats in the members which you can tear the end off, so you fill it out with your details stick it onto the seat, seat is yours. None of this jumpers everywhere, if the seat has no sticker it is fair game.

that is a great system!

and just think, someone actually has the job to remove all the stickers from the seats! :(

On the plane about to head to good ole Adelaide. Let's hope the boys fire up and make my trip worthwhile :)

Adelaide by 14 points, Walker to kick 5 and Thompson/Sloane to carve it up in the middle!

On the plane about to head to good ole Adelaide. Let's hope the boys fire up and make my trip worthwhile :)

Adelaide by 14 points, Walker to kick 5 and Thompson/Sloane to carve it up in the middle!

On the basis of this prediction we can safely assume I am not Nostradamus. Crows to get smashed by 56 points on Friday night!

Got mine too.

On a side note, how pathetic is ticketmasters set up?

I wanted 10 tickets. It allows you to enter 10 membership codes but tells you a single transaction can only have 8 tickets, and if you want ten or more tickets you have to ring some number. So I rang the number and listened to about 4 minutes of vomit-inducing recorded messages before being told by an automated voice to key in my membership numbers, only to then be told I can only have 8 tickets in a single transaction. WTF!!!! Thanks ticketmaster, now our group is split up over 4 bays

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Qualifying Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back