Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Many thanks for Allefgib for running the admin for me this week.

Goalkickers - Walker 4, Wright 2, Dangerfield 2, Callinan 2, Douglas 1, Vince 1, Mackay 1, Sloane 1, Thompson 1, Johncock 1, Riley 1.

And the results are in...

Brown_WOOLF*
1. Josh Jenkins (sub Matthew Wright) no goal - Immunity Card Used
2. Lewis Johnston (sub Graham Johncock) no goal - ELIMINATED IN ROUND 2
- Previous choice(s) Taylor Walker, Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Rory Sloane, Bernie Vince, Richard Douglas, Patrick Dangerfield

Carl Spackler
1. Lewis Johnston (SUB Matthew Wright) no goal - ELIMINATED IN ROUND 1
2. Graham Johncock (SUB Jared Petrenko) too late she cried...
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Richard Douglas, Shaun McKernan, Jason Porplyzia, Bernie Vince, Rory Sloane, Taylor Walker, Josh Jenkins

fatoomsch
1. Lewis Johnston (sub Bernie Vince) no goal - ELIMINATED IN ROUND 1
2. Patrick Dangerfield (sub Graham Johncock) too late she cried...
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Jared Petrenko, Chris Knights, Scott Thompson, Jason Porplyzia, Josh Jenkins, Taylor Walker, Rory Sloane

knobby
1. Josh Jenkins (sub David Mackay) no goal - ELIMINATED IN ROUND 1
2. Scott Thompson (sub Brodie Smith) too late she cried...
- Previous choice(s) Matthew Wright, Ian Callinan, Richard Douglas, Jason Porplyzia, Bernie Vince, Rory Sloane, Taylor Walker, Patrick Dangerfield

Tarasque36
1. Graham Johncock GOAL!!!
2. Lewis Johnston no goal - ELIMINATED IN ROUND 2
- Previous choice(s) Kurt Tippett, Taylor Walker, Richard Douglas, Rory Sloane, Jason Porplyzia, Bernie Vince, Josh Jenkins, Ian Callinan

So... Brown_WOOLF and Tarasque36 both made it through their first selection. Fatoomsch, knobby and I all bit the dust at that stage (Lewis Johnston should be delisted btw).

But neither Brown_WOOLF or Tarasque36 could muster a goal with their second selection.

So once again there's no outright winner, thus the naming rights grand prize fails to go off! What drama, what excitement, what... an anti-climax :oops:

Thanks for playing folks. The good news is that there are still three games to go plus finals so we'll be able to squeee in one more rendition of the game for 2012... complete with a couple of rule tweaks to really rile the purists.

We need a new name in the meantime though to honour our joint winners, Tarasque36 and and Brown_WOOLF. I though about coming up with something linked with 'Tara Brown' the 60 Minutes presenter but she wasn't as hot as the JAG chick so we'll go with something else. Stay tuned folks.

60min5.jpg

Thanks for playing folks. The good news is that there are still three games to go plus finals so we'll be able to squeee in one more rendition of the game for 2012... complete with a couple of rule tweaks to really rile the purists.
As there is only 3 rounds + Finals left, I suggest no immunity and two piccks every week!

As there is only 3 rounds + Finals left, I suggest no immunity and two piccks every week!
Pretty likely that this will occur.

Will see how many people enter and how many are left in Rnd 22, 23 etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back