Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

A letter I wrote on Monday

Dear Mr Dangerfield,
I would like to draw your attention to an incident that happened in the third quarter of the match against West Coast. With thirty seconds left the Crows, whom you play for as a team member, dispossesed one Dean Cox of the football about 70 from the Crows goal. The spillage went to one Bradley Symes who quite clearly handpassed to small forward Ian Callinan.

Not only did you get in the way of this handpass but when Ian picked up the ball after you had fumbled the ball to the ground, you then wrestled the ball away from him. I could only imagine how your team mate Bradley Symes felt seeing his intended handpass to a team mate; whom I might add was having a quiet day and could have used the confidence that a goal brings, intercepted and then wrestled away from the intended recipient.

It is all well and good that you scored the goal yourself Mr Dangerfield but a football team has 22 players and they should all be allowed their part. Being as that is, I now have the sad news to inform you that your selfish act knocked me out of the Jag-a-goalkicker challenge. I understand that this will be a heavy burden for you to bear for the rest of your adult life Mr Dangerfield but hopefully it is something you will learn from and perhaps use as a lesson when you are doing some coaching down at Westies.

Yours Sincerely

JP

Strangely, he hasn't replied...must be a heavy training week

A letter I wrote on Monday

Strangely, he hasn't replied...must be a heavy training week

Mr Dangerfield has to answer to some BF members for his performance over the last 2 weeks.
In the GWS game he had a chance in the last quarter to run into goal, but instead chose to give the ball to Porps to goal instead. That single act knocked several people out of the game (do I really care about the others? - knocked me out)

So he plays a team game one week and causes grief, he is selfish the next and causes more grief.

This inconsistency needs to be addressed for the integrity of Carl's game!

Mr Dangerfield has to answer to some BF members for his performance over the last 2 weeks.
In the GWS game he had a chance in the last quarter to run into goal, but instead chose to give the ball to Porps to goal instead. That single act knocked several people out of the game (do I really care about the others? - knocked me out)

So he plays a team game one week and causes grief, he is selfish the next and causes more grief.

This inconsistency needs to be addressed for the integrity of Carl's game!
Dangerfield used to be my favorite crows player, now i hope we trade him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 18 Results

Pretty dismal day by the looks of things. Only 11 goals to the Crows including some notable absentees.

Goalkickers - Dangerfield 2, Porplyzia 2, Vince 2, Sloane 1, Mackay 1, Jenkins 1, Callinan, Rutten 1.

AFC979810 - Matthew Wright (SUB Bernie Vince) no goal
- Previous choice(s) Taylor Walker, Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Richard Douglas

alex_is_on_fire* - Taylor Walker no goal - IMMUNITY CARD USED
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Rory Sloane, Chris Knights, Nathan van Berlo, Patrick Dangerfield

Brown_WOOLF* - Bernie Vince (SUB Richard Douglas) FIRST GOAL!!!! (Double Immunity :eek:)
- Previous choice(s) Taylor Walker, Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Rory Sloane
* has an Immunity Card up the sleeve

Canuck Crow - Taylor Walker (Bernie Vince) no goal
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Ricky Henderson, Josh Jenkins

Carl Spackler - Rory Sloane (SUB Patrick Dangerfield) GOAL!!!
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Richard Douglas, Shaun McKernan, Jason Porplyzia, Bernie Vince

cm_perfect* - Graham Johncock (SUB Bernie Vince) no goal - IMMUNITY CARD USED
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Rory Sloane

Doc_ - Matthew Wright (Taylor Walker) no goal
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, David Mackay, Richard Douglas, Patrick Dangerfield, Jason Porplyzia

dude316 - Rory Sloane (Patrick Dangerfield) GOAL!!!
- Previous choice(s) Taylor Walker, Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Richard Douglas

fatoomsch - Josh Jenkins (Matthew Wright) GOAL!!!
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Jared Petrenko, Chris Knights, Scott Thompson, Jason Porplyzia

hdecure* - Taylor Walker (SUB Bernie Vince) no goal - IMMUNITY CARD USED
- Previous choice(s) Ian Callinan, Jason Porplyzia, Chris Knights, Ricky Henderson, Rory Sloane

knobby - Rory Sloane (SUB Taylor Walker) GOAL!!!
- Previous choice(s) Matthew Wright, Ian Callinan, Richard Douglas, Jason Porplyzia, Bernie Vince

RichardMarx - Rory Sloane (SUB Bernie Vince) GOAL!!!
- Previous choice(s) Taylor Walker, Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Matthew Wright

Tarasque36 - Bernie Vince FIRST GOAL!!! (Immunity Card earned)
- Previous choice(s) Kurt Tippett, Taylor Walker, Richard Douglas, Rory Sloane, Jason Porplyzia

So another three tipsters bite the dust which means we are down to our creme de la creme... our keenest football minds... our elite posters. The best of the best. There's frankly not enough superlatives for this group.

The Big Bad Brown WOOLF has earned himself double immunity... an unprecedented event. Hope you've put a few dollars on your predictions BBBW and really cashed in.

Three immunity cards got used up too which could be crucial in the run home.

Round 18 Results

Brown_WOOLF* - Bernie Vince (SUB Richard Douglas) FIRST GOAL!!!! (Double Immunity :eek:)
- Previous choice(s) Taylor Walker, Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Rory Sloane
* has an Immunity Card up the sleeve

dude316 - Rory Sloane (Patrick Dangerfield) GOAL!!!

knobby - Rory Sloane (SUB Taylor Walker) GOAL!!!
- Previous choice(s) Matthew Wright, Ian Callinan, Richard Douglas, Jason Porplyzia, Bernie Vince

RichardMarx - Rory Sloane (SUB Bernie Vince) GOAL!!!
- Previous choice(s) Taylor Walker, Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Matthew Wright

Tarasque36 - Bernie Vince FIRST GOAL!!! (Immunity Card earned)
- Previous choice(s) Kurt Tippett, Taylor Walker, Richard Douglas, Rory Sloane, Jason Porplyzia
Real standing :cool:

Don't choke from here Brown Wolf.

Was going to go with Bernie, decided to be conservative with Tex and look what happened.

Bugger!
On the brightside... that's quite a DT score you look to be building this week

Well the PM has been sent. The Fabulous Ten as they've been dubbed by the press will ponder their selections over the next few days before the great unveiling at 2pm on Sunday afternoon.

Brown_WOOLF is favourite with double barrel immunity.

Let's hope it's a 2009 Elimination Final-esque goal avalanche.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back